/8/ "I TOLD YOU!"

Samantha

"Can you tell me what's up now?" I asked Luke as we entered my house again, still holding hands without an actual reason. It just felt good I guess. "I saw a girl filming us and taking pictures when we were on the swings." Luke finally explained but I didn't get his problem. "She was probably a fan, it's not bad." I said confused. "It is bad! Because now she's gonna tweet it and in less than an hour the whole 5sosfam will talk about it and start drama again." he tried to get me to get it. "I still can't really follow you..." I admitted. "Look,", he started, taking my second hand in his now too, "some of our fans can be really....let's say, rude, when it comes to girls. And I don't want to lose you already when we've only just got to know each other. You make me happy and I love hanging out with you, I don't want overdramatic fans to ruin our friendship." he said with a worried look on his face. "Luke, I'm in a band too, I know the consequences of being famous or else I wouldn't have chosen the band life. Please don't worry about this too much, okay? I love hanging out with you too." I said in honesty and smiled at him and I could see how he calmed down again by how his facial expression changed to a light smile. "You're amazing." he said and then pulled me into a hug. "Depends on the day." I joked and I could feel him giggle

I don't know what it was, but being in Luke's arms made me feel so safe. Not even the house in which I was living could make me feel this kind of safety. Maybe it was just because he was the best in giving hugs. He also smelled really good. "Luke?" I asked quietly, still being in his arms. "Hm?" "You give great hugs." "Thanks, I actually get that a lot." he smiled at me as he leaned back again. "Oh really?" I asked surprised. "Yeah, from fans." he giggled which made me giggle along with him. Suddenly my phone rang in my back pocket so grabbed it out. I looked at the caller ID but it was a number I'd never seen before so I just picked up.

"Hello?" I asked and as I heard the voice on the other end of the line, I put my phone down again and just held it in my hands, staring at it, probably looking really shocked. "What's wrong?" Luke asked worried. "It's Jack." "Hang up." "Luke shut up and let me talk to her!!" we heard Jack shout through my phone, even though it wasn't on speaker. I just looked at Luke and didn't know what to do.

"What do you want?" I finally said into the phone as I held it to my ear again. "I wanted to apologise for what happened yesterday. I'm sorry for acting like an ass. Usually the girls I choose want that too but I guess I was wrong when I thought you would as well. I hope you can forgive me and we can still be friends somehow? Because I think you're really cool.." Jack said through my phone. I looked at Luke again because I knew he'd heard it all since he was standing really close to me. Luke gave me a shy smile and nodded and I knew what he meant. "I forgive you, I mean you're in my favorite band after all, I'd be stupid if I didn't give you a second chance." I told Jack and I could hear him sigh in relief. "Once again, being in this fucking band saved my ass." Jack joked which made me laugh. "I guess you're right." I giggled.

"Well then, thanks, I don't want to disturb your time with the blond punk wannabe, if you know what I mean." and I bet if he was here right now, he would've wiggled his eyebrows. "I'm not a punk wannabe!" Luke said in a sassy tone, a bit louder so Jack would hear it too, which made me laugh again. "This isn't funny, shut up." Luke giggled. "I don't wanna hear you guys make out or something like that so imma hang up, bye." Jack said and after that we heard the beep-tone. "Let's just let him think what he wants to think." Luke laughed and I nodded.

"What now?" I asked and looked him straight into his eyes again. "Make out?" he joked and I laughed, wanting to push him again like I did so often. He probably expected me to do that so as I put my hands on his chest, he immediately grabbed them, put them around his waist and pulled me into a hug. "Gotcha!" he giggled while holding me real tight.