/5/ jack barafuck

Samantha

"Three tequilas please." Grace said to the barkeeper and she nodded at us and walked away to make our drinks. The festival ended about an hour ago and most of the bands and the people that had VIP were now at the aftershow party in a club near the festival area. The three drinks weren't for Grace, Will and me though. Nope, they were for Grace, Oliver, and me. And I felt so awkward when he was around me to be honest. But I couldn't find Will, Jack or anyone I could hang out with instead so I guess I was stuck with them. "Here, your drinks." the woman on the other side of the bar said and placed the drinks in front of us. "Cheers!" Grace said, the three of us clinked glasses and with one sip our tequilas were gone.

Grace kept talking and making out with Oliver next to me so I was really bored. And what do you do when you're bored? Right, go on twitter. That's what I was about to do. I tapped on the app icon and saw that I had loads of notifications, which was unusual. But I knew what the reason was as soon as I saw that Jack'd mentioned and followed me.

@JackAllTimeLow: "Met this gurl today @SamanthaBG. She rocks in every single way possible, I think I'm in love. 📸 @thomasfalcone" he'd tweeted with the photo of the two of us from earlier attached to it.

I retweeted it and tweeted him this back:

@SamanthaBG: "@JackAllTimeLow aw love ya too but where the fuck are you?"

"Sam!" I heard Luke's voice and just a second later the tall guy was standing in front of me. "Thank god! You're my lifesaver, let's go dance." I said, grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dancefloor with me. "Woah what's up?" he giggled and I thought it was really cute. "Grace and her boyfriend kept making out next to me and I got bored." I shrugged and he giggled again but then put on a serious face. "So you hung out with Jack today?" he asked. "Yeah, pretty crazy since I'm a huge fan of ATL." I smiled but he kept his serious look. "Woah what's up with you? Why are you so serious all of a sudden?" "I've known Jack for a while now and I know him pretty well. So I know that when he meets a new girl and he likes her, it's most likley that he wants to get into her pants." "What do you mean? That he's only hanging out with me because he wants to have sex with me?" I asked confused and a bit angry. If that's what Luke meant, it couldn't be true. Jack's been really sweet to me the whole day. Also, Jack is 27 and knows that I'm only 18, he wouldn't force me to do something like that to me. "Yes, basically. Look, I don't want you to stop hanging out with him, I just want to warn you bec-" "Well I don't need your warning, I can take care of myself pretty well, thank you." I cut him off and walked away, back to where Grace and Oliver were sitting and still making out.

"One shot of vodka please." I said to the barkeeper and she nodded. "For me too please." the guy next to me said. Jack. "Hey, found ya." he smirked drunkenly and my bad mood turned into a good one again and I giggled. "Took you long enough." I said and grabbed my drink which the barkeeper just brought. "Why? What happened?" he asked curious and drank from his glass. "Nothing important." I smiled and he just crooked his head. "I have an idea. We go somewhere more quiet and then you can tell me everything." "Fine." I agreed and stood up with him. He offered me his hand so I grabbed it and we both walked hand in hand to a room upstairs, which looked like a hotel room.

"So what's up?" he asked, sitting down on the bed and motioning for me to sit next to him, and I did. I was about to tell him what happened but then I noticed that Luke might be right. I mean why else would Jack bring me to a bedroom? "Uh..Grace kept ignoring me and making out with her boyfriend so I got really bored." I said awkwardly, well it was kinda true anyway. "Well we could make out too, maybe then you won't be so bored anymore?" he smirked and started stroking my thigh. I immediately grabbed his hand and put it away again. "Is it true that you only hung out with me because you wanna fuck me?" I said shocked and stood up. "Well partly. I also think you're nice and pretty hot." he smiled and wanted me to sit down again but this time I didn't. "You are unbelievable!" I said a bit angry. "Why? Because I want to have sex with a pretty girl that I like? Don't act like a child!" Jack said, raising his voice a bit. "Uhm remember? I am fucking 18." "And that's legal for me so what's your fucking problem?" "You are my problem. Goodbye!" I said and stormed out of the room.

As I almost ran downstairs and out of the club, I heard someone shouting my name multiple times but I didn't stop. I only stopped when that person grabbed my wrist and spun me around, into their body and gave me a hug.

Luke.

||

HA, CLIFFHANGER!!

LUKE & SAMANTHA'S OFFICAL SHIP NAME IS LAMA FROM NOW ON AND IDC IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HAHA

love ya ;) - tori <3