Pink Lingerie/Donlow

Falling into a taxi together after the party, Howard managed to mumble his address to the driver before Gary claimed his lips. A fifty-pound note was waved as a signal for the cabbie to turn a blind eye to the antics going on in his rear view mirror.

Breaking the connection, Gary bit and sucked his way to Howard's ear where he whispered what he wanted to do to the older man once they were completely alone. Howard's eyes widened, and his cock grew harder. "See what you're doing to me?" he chuckled as the taxi pulled up outside his house.

******

Once they were inside, Howard locked the door behind them and barely had time to turn around before Gary was pushing him up against the door. "Let's see them, then", he growled, nibbling on the back of Howard's ear and reaching down into the other man's trousers.

His fingers felt delicate silk, but they were batted away. "Wait in the studio", Howard mock-ordered, "And then you can see".

Gary did as he was told, and made himself comfortable in the next room. "You ready?" he called out.

There was a nervous laugh from the other room, and then Howard slowly made his way in; wearing nothing but a pink silk bra and thong, and a pair of stockings.

"God, you're beautiful", Gary gasped.

He stood up and crossed the room in a matter of seconds. Their lips crashed together, and Howard felt Gary's hand wandering around his back towards the clasp of his bra, but he didn't pull away. The passion within him was taking control. He felt his stockings fall to the floor, and that was that.

"Upstairs", he moaned against Gary's lips.

******

The two men moved as one; their movements synchronised like swimmers in a pool. "Can you feel it?" Gary moaned, his cock deep within his lover, "Ooh, feel it, Doug!".

Howard moaned back; the sensation of Gary filling him never lost its magic no matter how many times they had fucked. This was their thing; a glorious union that no-one else could share.

Sometimes, it was love that brought them together, and sometimes just pure lust and the need to fuck each other senseless. Either way, it was always just as wonderful.

When Gary came in him, Howard's own orgasm was not far behind. "Just see what you're doing to me", he smiled as Gary pulled out and lay beside him.

The other man grinned and pulled the duvet over the top of them, before wrapping his arms around Howard. The two men then fell asleep to the sound of each other's content breathing.