The Little Spoon / Donlow

Howard swayed the corridors of the hotel that had been his home for the past 10 days or so, he had just come back from a good night out in Manchester after they had done their last show there. Mark and Gary had left well before him but Howard just needed another two drinks before returning to the hotel on his own. As he got to his floor, one specific door caught his attention. Room 1414, Gary's room. Without second thoughts, he knocked on the door.

"Gazzzz!!!" He kinda whispered kinda shouted. after not getting any reaction, he knocked again. This time, he heard a figure stumbling through the room, within seconds, a sleepy Gary opened the door. He looked slightly irritated but as soon as he saw it was Howard, his expression softened.

"Heyyyyyy you" Howard slurred placing a single finger on Gary's naked torso, followed by a wet kiss on the corner of Gary's mouth.

"urrghhh, Howard please, do you know what time it is?" The taller man was now basically leaning against him and Gary could just smell the alcohol. Alcohol and sweat.

"hmmm Gaz, let me stay with you tonight please? I need you." Both of Howard's hands were now on Gary's body, one still on his chest, the other on his side softly going up and down trying to persuade Gary into letting Howard in.

"Doug, we talked about this, no 'sleepovers' anymore. We've been caught too many times and I just don't want to put my marriage at risk okay?"

"Just cuddles Gary? I miss you okay...." Howard had now put his puppy dog eyes on, the ones no one could ever resist, neither could Gary, and Howard knew that all too well.

"for fuck's sack Doug... come in then" Gary sighed. "Be quiet though, I don't wanna be caught again."

"No worries G" He says whilst kicking off his shoes and crashing down on the king-size bed in the middle of the room.

"oh god, how many have you had?" Gary raises his eyebrow whilst looking at the older man beneath him.

"After you left?"Howard shrugs... "three, maybe four... I don't know really, it's not as if I've been counting them" He says as he straightens himself up the bed where Gary has now joined him as well. "You're looking mighty fine tonight then." He places his hand on Gary's knee.

"Howard... please, don't do this... You know I can't say no to you." And he doesn't want to either, He had been craving a touch of the older man for so long now.

"Don't fight it Gaz, you want me, I can see it in your eyes." His hand was now going up on Gary's body, past his middle, over his perfectly formed abs, towards his chest, circling around his nipples, Gary's breath hitched as Howard's hand continued until it finally rested in Gary's neck. That's when Howard pulled him closer, on top of him. He liked it that way, and it was convenient as well since Howard didn't thought he could get up himself with the amount of alcohol flooding through his blood. They kissed. First, it was just a peck, they both had their eyes shut, the kiss didn't take much longer than a second or two but Gary could feel so much passion. He had missed those lips, Howard's lips, and that's when he leaned in again, they deepened their kiss and whilst they continued their kiss Howard had his hand all over Gary's body, whilst Gary's were carefully placed on Howard, one at his neck and the other now underneath his shirt, tugging at the short hairs which covered his broad chest. They went on like this for minutes before Gary broke the kiss abruptly.

"Let's... let's not.... I mean let's take it slow okay?" He says as he climbed off Howard again.

"What?.... Why?.... Have I done something wrong? Don't you wa..." That's when two lips cut him off again. It was a short kiss, not filled with passion but with love. Howard looked surprised as Gary broke away again.

"No, you haven't Doug, I just don't want to go too fast, not again... besides, you are drunk and I don't want to take any advantages of you whilst you're in this stage aye" He says as a small grin forms upon his face. "Let's just cuddle and we'll talk about it in the morning. Is that alright?" He continued as he carefully places his hands on Howard's arm just to reassure him everything's alright.

"fair enough Captain, It's not like I was gonna get it up anyway tonight... with all the alcohol" They both laugh before Gary lays down and pull Howard with him.

They lay in silence for a while, Gary on his back, one hand behind his head and the other one resting on Howard's middle whilst he is all curled up around Gary, one hand cascaded over his chest so he can play with the little blonde patches of chest hair whilst the other one arm is securely fitted underneath Gary's body.

"hmmm Gaz?" Howard asks in a whisper not thinking Gary would still be awake and actuallybe able to form a coherent reply.

"Dougs?" Gary replies in the lowest possible voice Howard has ever heard coming from him.

"Can I be the little spoon this time?" he asks, lifting his head to see a small grin form on Gary's face.

"Course you can" is the reply as he slowly turns his body towards Howard.

"well... turn then" Gary says as he snakes his arms around Howard and rests his chin on his shoulder.