Chapter 8

*****Addie's POV*****

Fred and George are making me go to the hospital wing and I hate them sooooo much right now.

We walk up there planning our next prank.

"I think we should drop water on the whole school. We can get Peeves to help us too. We can do it in the Great Hall at breakfast tomorrow morning."

"What about the teachers?"

"What about them?"

"Won't they get mad?"

"Maybe," Fred say thoughtfully. I've never seen him do that. I guess there's a first time for everything. "But who knows. I know Dumbledore probably won't care too much, McGonagall I'm not sure about, whatever the Astronomy teachers names are won't really care, Flitwick will think it's funny, Trelawney won't even come because she'll say she knows what's going to happen, Burbage will probably snort water out of her nose or something, Snape will probably murder us, and Sprout will also think it's funny."

I nod my head. "Who is Burbage and who is Trelawney?"

"Muggle Studies and Divination."

I nod again. Then I laugh. "You guys take those subjects?" They nod while looking down like they're ashamed of it. I laugh again.

We make it to the Hospital wing and Madam Pomfrey walks out of her office worried.

"What's wrong?"

"I puked."

"Doing what?"

"Prancing the Slytherins." She laughed.

"Oh. And she," I say jerking my head at Madam Pomfrey, "Probably won't care either."

"Won't care about what?" She asks with curiosity.

"Us dropping water on everyone in the Great Hall tomorrow morning at breakfast." She just laughs again. And then she gets serious.

"You won't be going to the Hall tomorrow for breakfast," Madam Pomfrey says sternly.

"What?!?!?!? Why not??"

"You're sick. Remember?"

"It was only because there was too much green, I'm fine really."

"Too much green?!?" She laughs. "Where was there too much green?"

"In the Slytherin common room."

"How do you know the password?"

"I guessed," I shrug my shoulders.

"What did it end up being?"

"Gryffindors are scum."

"Gryffindors are scum?" I nod. She bursts out laughing. "That's the stupidest password ever!"

"I know right?!?!?"

"Anyways, here's your potion. Drink it, rest in here for tonight and tomorrow and then you can go to classes."

"But I have something tomorrow morning," I whine.

"But you have to rest," she says in the exact same tone as me. I scowl and we both end up laughing.

"What's up with girls and their laughing?" George asks.

"We like laughing, now shut it," both me and Madam Pomfrey say at the exact same time. We look at each other and burst out laughing again. The boys groan.

"Okay. Anyways...either I'm going to breakfast or I'm going to breakfast," I say. "You choose." She frowns at me.

"No. You're too sick."

"1, I'm not. I only puked three times I think. And 2, I'm going whether you like it or not. You either let me out of this wing or I sneak out myself. You're choice." She frowns.

"Stay here overnight and I will check up on you in the morning. If you're okay, then you can leave."

"Fine."

Then I realize that I have to stay in the Slytherin Dormitories and I just puked in there. Oh great.

"Umm...Madam Pomfrey?" She looks at me. "You know how I'm a royal?" She nods. "Well how am I going to stay in the Slytherin Dormitories if I can't walk in there without puking?"

"I have no idea. You'll have to talk to Professor Dumbledore about that. I could give you a potion every night, but that would get annoying. Plus you'll probably get used to it." I nod.

"Okay."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I'll make the next one longer but I felt like I had to update. I love all of you

Until next time,
K