Chapter 10

*****Harry's POV*****

Me, Ron, Rora, and Hermione all walk to the common room, Mione tells the fat lady the password and we all walk inside.

"Can you go to your dorm and get Addie?" I ask Mione. She nods. I walk to the red couches near the fire and go to collapse on it. That's when I hear the sounds of sobbing. There sits Addie, with her face in her knees, curled up in a little ball, crying like her life depends on it.

Mione rushes back down the stairs. "She's not up there!" she exclaims.

Addie stops crying for a second, picks her head up and looks at me. Then she bursts out crying again and runs into her dormitory.

Mione looks at me. "What did you do?"

"Nothing. Honestly!"

"Ya right." The she runs back up the stairs with Rora hot on her heels.

"Come on. Let's go," Ron says to me. We run to the stairs and start to run up them. Then we slide down.

"The damn staircase won't let us up!"

"Really?!?!?" I question to nobody.

*****Addie's POV*****

I run up the stairs and Mione and Rora follow me. "Girls, please. Leave me alone. I just need to cry for a while. I've needed to cry for a while. I need to get it out of my system."

"You don't need to cry. You're perfect, you shouldn't have to cry," Mione says.

"I'm not perfect. I can't be. I'm a Hogwarts royal, and a Metamorphmagus. I don't want to be. I want to be like a normal person, I really do, but I can't."

"You're what makes you, you, and I think it's amazing," Rora says.

"But why me? I don't want to be like this. Why does it have to be me?"

"I don't know, but you can ask Dumbledore. That's what you were asking him about right?"

"Ya. I have to go to his office at 8 tonight. And my first lesson is tomorrow night."

"Lesson?"

"Oh ya. Sorry. I need to work on my elemental power."

"Well, lets go do something before class," Rora says.

"I don't know if thats a good idea..." Mine trails off.

"Oh, it'll be fine Mione," Rora complains.

"What about Addie?"

"What about me?"

"Well are you okay with going to explore the castle?"

"I don't really want to, but you can if you want. Don't let me stop you guys from having some fun."

"Actually," Rora responds, "I'm okay. I don't need to go exploring."

"No, no, just go if you want to. Like I said before, don't let me ruin your fun. Plus I should probably go to the Slytherin Common Room and figure out who my dorm mates are so I don't have to figure that out at like 10 at night."