Chapter 4

*****Addie's POV*****

"Wake up Addie," I hear Mione say.

"We have to go to class now or else we will be late. It starts in 20 minutes. You need to get ready," Rora says.

I bolt out of bed and into the bathroom. I put on the school robes. I put on a little bit if mascara and blush then walk out of the bathroom. I grab my brush and then bush my hair. I braid it in a circle so it looks like a halo and walk out the dorm.

I see Harry and Ron standing by the portrait hole. We all walk together to the great hall. Professor McGonagall gives us our schedule and I compare with Ron. "I have all my classes with you! Mione, Rora want to compare?"

"Sure!" They hands me their schedules and I notice that we have all of our classes together. "All of our classes are together too!" I turn to Harry. "Want to compare?"

"Umm . . . sure." He blushes.

"We're all together! In all of our classes!"

I grab a piece of toast and eat it. "Hey Addie, Rora. Want to go to Transfiguration? It starts in 5 minutes and I don't want to be late for my first class."

"Sure," me and Rora say. We walk out of the hall and toward Professor McGonagall's room. We get there 2 minutes before it starts. I walk with Rora to the back of the room. Mione looks like she's eager to go to the front.

"You can sit in the front. It's okay with me," I say.

"No no. It's fine."

Professor McGonagall walks into the room. "Hi Professor McGonagall. How are you today?"

"Good. Where is your brother and Mr. Potter?"

"I don't know," I admit. "They were walking down here with us."

"Okay."

Professor McGonagall explains some rules and then I hear the boys walking in. "That would be them Professor." I giggle.

She smiles and transforms into a cat. She jumps on the table and sits still. I laugh.

Ron catches my eye and say, "You left us. You were supposed to help us find this class. At least we made it on time."

At these words, Professor McGonagall transforms back into a human and walks to the boys.

"That was brilliant Professor!" Ron says.

"Thank you Mr. Weasley, but perhaps it would be better if I were to transfigure yourself or Mr. Potter into a pocket watch. Therefore one of you might be ontime?"

"We got lost," Harry says.

"Well perhaps a map? Go sit in your seats and don't blame your sister Mr. Weasley."

She let's us start practicing turning matches into needles. By the end of class, only Mione and I had done anything to our matches. Professor McGonagall gave us each 5 points.

We walk to potions and Ron says, "You guys just ran off. You were supposed to help us find the class."

"You can be mad at us for all you want, but were supposed to be in this together. Anyways, we're here."

Snape is a git. He docked Gryffindor about 30 points because Seamus blew something up, Neville couldn't brew his potion, Mione answered a question, and Harry couldn't answer questions.

Fred and George weren't lying when they said that Snape was mean.

I say with Ron in Charms and Harry in Herbology. The rest of the day is easy. After lunch we have a flying lesson and the teachers only gave us a little bit of homework. I got a potions essay that's due on Friday that I'm almost half done with already, a charm that Professor Flitwick wants us to practice that I can already do, and a chapter in the Herbology textbook that I have to take notes on.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

A/N: Sorry it's such a short chapter, but I don't know what to put in here. I'll try to make the next chapter longer, but I have no inspiration. I'll write about the flying lesson, but idk what I'm going to put in it.

I love you all,
K 😘😘