Redemption | Naruto Fanfiction |

| Summary |

Konoha's Root Division is strictly the most secretive organisation in the Land. It's made of brothers, trained and manipulated to serve their Lord. The man whose command can even overmatch the Hokage's orders entirely.

Momo is a woman, the only sister in the division, picked entirely for the masters own deceiving plans. She is sent with her three man squad to kill the rogue Sasuke Uchiha. But the upcoming events will lead her to uncovering secrets that should not be revealed, and change her view of life completely.

| Authors Note |

Hi everyone!
I'm so excited for this book to lift off and I hope you are to!
Please enjoy yourselves, comment and vote for my chapters!
If you hadn't already known, voting is really helpful for authors. Whether its just one vote you give, or many, it increases the chances of other users to discover their book! So please if you have the time I would be very grateful xP

I will try to update when I can <3 depends when wifi is available to me.

Just to clear things up, I created the cover for this book, the original image I have edited to my liking. So I do not own the original image or any others present.

And, I do not own Naruto! It belongs to the original creator きしもとさん (kishimoto san). :3 Just a little example of how far I'm getting with my Japanese. Because no, I did not get that from google XD

But of course, my Oc characters belong to me, and any copyright of them will be reported, and this author right here won't be very happy! So don't copyright without permission guys, it's nasty.

But for the love of reading...TURN THAT PAGE!

(And if I don't reply to your comments, I probably don't have access to wattpad :/)