Chapter Four: Another Happy Reunion

Mulai dari awal

"Me too!" we both smile.

"OMG I just had the BEST idea!" She gasps.

I give her a puzzled look.

"WE SHOULD THROW A BALL!" She shrieks happily.

"THATS AN AMAZING IDEA!" I jump up and down excitedly.

"We have to go pick out dresses RIGHT NOW!" She says, grabbing my hand and pulling me into a dress shop.

I had never realized how hard shopping for dresses was! We went to at least 20 different stores! Rebekah found her dress a little bit ago but I can't find any that are right!

Finally, after about 3 hours of shopping I found one. It's a royal blue long flowy dress with rhinestones on the top.

Bekah's dress is a long red dress that is kind of tight on top but becomes looser at the bottom. It has a really pretty lace on the top and she looks gorgeous in it!

After we get our dresses she drops me off at home and goes back to her house.

"Hey Lex!" Damon says as soon as I walk in.

"Hey! Guess what? Me and Rebeckah are throwing a ball!" I tell him, "at the Mickaelson mansion tomorrow night at 7!"

"Alexia would you like to explain to me how you know the Mickaelsons?" Damon demands.

"It's a long story. Where's Stefan he needs to hear this too."

"Hear what?" Stefan asks as he comes down the stairs.

"How I know Rebekah and the rest of the Mickaelsons." I say.

We head towards the couch and sit down.

"Well I already told you how about how Katherine turned me. Well when I woke up I had no idea what was going on. I wandered around looking everywhere for you guys. After a months, maybe even years I still couldn't find you. I gave up all hope and flipped my switch. Then one day I ran into a guy..." I trail off not wanting to talk about him.

"Who was it?" Stefan asks me. "Was it Logan?"

I bite my lip, unsure what to do.

"Lex?" Damon says worriedly.

"It was Niklaus." I finally tell them, " I lied to you the other day. I'm sorry but it's so painful to talk about him!"

"What happened?" Stefan asks.

"Well, Klaus took me back to his house and the Mickaelsons took care of me. They were my family, and Klaus and I... Well we were more than family. I loved him and he loved me. We were the perfect couple. Then, one day we got into this huge blowout and he told me to get out of their house and he told me that he never wanted to see me again. I said some pretty bad things too so a few days later I went back to apologize and... he hit me." I start tearing up, "he said that he meant what he said and that he hated me and that he never should have helped me back in 1855. But then Elijah walked in and saved me. He attacked Klaus and then made sure that I was ok. He showed me a place that I could stay so that I would be safe from Klaus. I owe Elijah my life, he's like a brother to me."

Stefan and Damon sit there shocked, not saying anything.

"But now I have you two, my real brothers!" I smile and give them both a hug.

"I'm going to kill him." Damon states simply.

"I'll help." Stefan growls.

"Thanks guys but you don't have to. I'm over it." I say even though I'm really not.

"Are you sure?" Stefan starts, "I mean we can always rip out his heart and feed it to werewolves!"

I just laugh and shake my head.

"Seriously thanks but I'm fine." I walk over and sit in between them.

"So, about this party... Are we invited?" Damon asks smirking at me.

At that moment the doorbell rings and I grin, jumping off the couch and running to the door.

I open it and see exactly what I expected to, an envelope addressed to the Salvator brothers.

"Here ya go!" I hand the envelope to them and smile.

"Well that answers that!" Stefan chuckles after reading it.

I look at the clock and see that it's already 10:37.

"I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you guys in the morning." I say and give them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Night lex!" They both say.

I get into bed and the last thought that enters my mind is how great tomorrow's going to be. Then everything goes back and I fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHHH IM BACK! So I know it has literally been a year since I updated and you've probably all given up hope on this story but I'm going to start posting every Saturday again!!!! But can you guys please start being more active? I don't know if you like it if you don't comment and vote. Thanks! Love you guys ❤️