Chapter 4✍

Troye ♕

My head was still blurry from the sudden arousal Connor made me feel. The next thing I knew, I was in his car being driven to his house. I looked outside the window, not being able to contain my curiosity. First, the car passed a pair of big, black iron entrance gates, and we were finally onto his property. To my surprise, there was no stereotypical colossal mansion. In fact, the land was scattered with small, but modern cabanas. Five of them looked the same: white with large windows and a balcony. But there were three exceptions. One was an identical cabana, but it had a glossy black exterior and three thin red verticals stripes that went all the way from the top to bottom near the right of the front wall (A/N: I know this is a horrible description, but I don't know how else to put it). It was also sort of hidden from view since it was placed behind the bigger house. The other was an open photography and art studio. I know that because there was a hand painted sign neatly across the side of the coffee-colored building. So smart Troye. The last building was a house which was placed in the middle of the property, but it covered the view of the black cabin. Again, it wasn't huge, but it was three times the size as one of the cabanas. That was probably the one Connor lived in. All in all, the property was beautiful, organized, and so, well, Connor!

I'm suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when the car stopped and Connor pulled my hand, signaling my to follow him. We were headed to the black cabin, but Connor then stopped, turned around, and pulled me into the big house. Hmm, that was weird. But, I didn't have time to ask when we quickly made it into his bedroom which resembled an artsy workshop (picture above).

Right when we jumbled in, Connor grabbed my waist and pushed me against the back of the door. Slowly, he leaned in, but pulled his head away quickly when I tried to lean in. I heard him chuckle, "You're a little eager, aren't you?" I tried to lean in again, but he pulled back (again!) so I let out a whine. Then, his hand reached my neck and pushed it against the wall. "Stay. I do what you want if you do what I want." I gasp out a moan because his hand is still around my throat, cutting off my air. Connor laughs again. "You kinky whorē. You're into BDSM, breath play, anything else I should know about?" I give into his command of obeying him by closing my eyes, throwing my head back, and waiting for him to kiss me. Surprisingly, I felt his lips on my neck working awfully slow up to my jawline, and finally to my lips. There was no fight for dominance. Obviously. His tongue invaded my mouth and freely exploring every crevice. Connor then grabbed my shoulders and pushed me on to the bed. He spread my legs and leaned over me so we were face-to-face. Suddenly, everything was quiet except our heavy breathing. Connor smiles at me while brushing my hair out of my face. "Do you realize how beautiful you are? The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew you had to be mine. Your eyes, lips, hair... Everything was so perfect, I thought I was looking at an angel, not a human."

At this, blush invaded every part of my skin, and I smiled, darting my eyes down to where I was fumbling with my hands. He sweetly lifted my chin and placed a soft yet passionate kiss on my lips. Then he moved his mouth to my neck again while unbuttoning my shirt. Quickly, he pushed off the black coat and shirt. I then realized that I was still in the Saint Laurent clothes and accidentally let out a giggle. Connor looked up at me confused, questioning me with his eyes. "Ummm... I-I'm still in the m-modeling clothes." Connor laughed and replied sexily, "Not for long. Now get undressed." With that, he started taking his clothes off and I started taking my pants and shoes off. "Stop," he abruptly ordered, "Keep the heels on." Ohh...so Connor's got a cross-dressing kink too. I quickly slipped them back on and he immediately pushed me against the mattress again. This time, Connor kissed me hungrily and grounded his hip onto mine so that our erections grinded against each other which made my legs rise and wrap around his waist slightly. Surprisingly, I wasn't the one to moan first, it was him. Connor slid his hands up and down the sides of my torso like he was trying to memorize every crevice in my body and then moved down to my heavy member. It was pretty big, but in no competition with Connor's. I felt his breath wash over the tip and he slowly took me in his mouth half way. Ugh, I haven't been with someone in so long, this felt like fūcking heaven. I let out a moan of appreciation when he flicked his tongue over my slit, but then he took me out of his mouth when I was so close.

YES DADDY | tronnorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara