Chapter 12✍

Like, comment, message, follow, do whatever the fuck you want.
______________________________

Troye ♕

I can't handle being called whore, especially not by Chase. I run out of CPK and slide down the wall of a nearby ally with my hands grabbing fistfuls of my hair. Tears start to cascade down my cheeks and my breath is shaky. And only one word is replaying in my head: Why?

Why did Chase come back into my life, and as my best friend's boyfriend? Why did Tyler and Connor have to date? Why did I cheat on Chase? Why am I such a whore?

I start having trouble breathing, feeling claustrophobic as the walls of the alley began to inch closer. My palms start to sweat, as well as my forehead. Another panic attack. Rather than escaping my personal hell, I just let myself get engulfed by my anxiety. Staying on the ground, crying.

"Troye? Is that you?" I hear a familiar voice. When I look up, I see Connor crouching down next to me, looking worried as hell. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you in there alone with them!"

Connor ♛

Troye looks up at me, his bright sapphire eyes red at the corners from crying. He's shaking slightly with his arms wrapped around his knees. Half of Troye's face is hiding behind the knees. When I see him this weak and scared, something snaps in me. "What happened? Did they hurt you?"

Troye shakes his head. "Not physically."

"Then why are you crying?" I asked worried, while placing my hand on his shoulder.

Another wave of tears leaves Troye's eyes and rolls down his cheeks. "Ch-chase ca-called m-me a... a whore." My body ignites with boiling rage. I clutch my hands into fists and get up, looking for Chase and Tyler. But before doing that, I help Troye up and pull him with me. I see Chase and Tyler walking towards us. After 5 minutes, they finally reach us.

"You might wanna move out of the way. Oh! And don't forgetting take your slut with you Connor. He's more work than worth." Chase spits out cruelly.

"I'm sorry...What the hell did you just say?" I step forward, pushing Troye behind me.

"Oh, you're right. He isn't worth anything. Correction: he's just more work, no worth."

I look behind me and see Troye trying to wipe his tears and pain away. Then, glance at Tyler. "You're gonna let him talk to your best friend like that Tyler? Never thought you would stoop so low."

"To be fair, he is dating you, and I never thought he would stoop that low." Chase smirks at Tyler's comment and I. Fucking. Lose. It. Lunging forward, I grab both their shirt collars and push them against a wall in the alley Troye was sitting in.

First, I look at Chase with searing rage. "Don't you ever call Troye a whore or a slut again. This is a warning, but remember that I can make your life a living hell if you do anything to hurt him." Then I look at Tyler, "And what the fuck is wrong with you? You let your boyfriend talk to your best friend like that. I wouldn't even let Troye talk to Lilly like that. How come you're letting Chase talk to Troye like that?"

"C-Connor? Let go of their collars." Troye says timidly behind me. I immediately do and Tyler answers, "Yeah, but he's dating my ex."

"You're dating his!!!" I snap. How can he be so stupid?

"Yeah, but that's different. It was Troye's fault Chase broke up with him. He was stupid enough to become a prostitute
just for money." He looks to Troye and mutters loud enough for all of us to hear, "Greedy bitch."