Chapter 19✍

Like and comment, this chapter is very fluffy *sends hugs*
______________________________

Connor ♛

Current mood: spread out on top of my bed in only my boxer briefs, groaning while Lilly looks for a good outfit for me.

"Could you please shut the eff up Con?" Lilly mutters through her teeth, probably annoyed, considering the fact that I've been laying around and complaining for the past two hours.

"Uuuuuugggghhhhh..." I get up, wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder. "Did you find something yet?"

"Yeah, and I could show you if you weren't smothering me right now. But who doesn't enjoy being hugged by a hot guy, eh?"

I laugh and urge her, "Anyway... WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR???"

"Okay, for being the CEO of a fashion company, you're pretty terrible at picking out your own outfit. But, I think you should wear this!" She gestures to a light blue button down with a black sweater over it and brown pants.

"Don't you think it's a bit too simple?" I ask skeptically.

She rolls her eyes, "Idiot, you're going to a coffee shop.

"Oh yeah." I say, "I'm so nervous. Superwoman save me!!!"

"Grow a pair and you'll be fine." Lilly laughs at my terrible state.

"Shut the hell up."

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

I'm sitting at the same booth where Troye and I first met and ordered two black coffees for us. Five minutes pass until he's actually here. Ugh...I just want him to be mine again in every way possible. Troye sits down in front of me and begins, "Do I have to spill coffee on you again, or can we skip that part?"

I let out a short laugh, "There's the humor I'm obsessed with... Anyway, so where do you work?"

Troye rolls his eyes, "Okay, we don't need to start over that far. Just have a normal conversation, or try to have one."

Hmmmm... He literally knows all my secrets and shit. The fuck am I supposed to talk to him about?

With this conflict in my head, I go to the first thing that pops up on my head: childhood.

"I obviously know you were born in South Africa and moved to Australia, but I stayed in America my entire life. Actually, my childhood was spent in Minnesota. Same town for 20 years."

Troyes face scrunched up, "Didn't that get boring?"

And just like that, we were back to the day I first saw him. His intelligence clearly showing when he talked about something he was passionate about, like politics and his strong fiery hate for Donald Trump. Eventually, minutes became hours and it was already 10:30, closing time for the café.

"This was fun." I say as Troye and I walk down the empty dimly lit street to Lilly's apartment.

"Yeah, I liked this a lot. This day just proved that I like you a lot to." Troye giggled. I smiled to the ground, kicking at the rocks while Troye rang the doorbell. Out comes Lilly and Nick, a bit sloppy, to be honest.

"Heeeyy Trooyebouuyyy..." Lilly slurs out, clearly showing that her and her boyfriend are drunk, "Could you excuuuusse us for a...a minute?" Nick slams the door shut and me and Troye are forced to listen to what seems like the beginning of straight sex. Troye knocks on the door again and we wait awkwardly for like fucking 10 minutes, listening to things getting knocked over.