1.4 -- Doughnut

Start bij het begin

"This will bring good business. Showdown between Luke and customer!!"

"My name is Calum"

"We'll go with customer because nothings more spicy than a client going up against his own tattoo artist!"

Calum shrugged. "Okay"

"You are so stupid. You know I'm going to win right??"

"You're so stupid you thought Boyz II Men was a day care center!"

"You're so stupid you thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats!"

"Well, you're so stupid under "education" on job applications you put "Hooked on Phonics"!" Calum smirked laughing at his own joke.

"You're so stupid you tried to drown a fish!"

"You're so stupid when you heard 90% of accidents happen at home you moved!"

"That doesn't even make any sense"

"Dude, you're just moving into another home..."

"What if you moved into a trash can?" Luke tested.

"Calum! Let's go!" Michael rushed.

"We'll continue this later" Luke glared at the younger boy.

"I guess we will" Calum shrugged leaving with Michael.

Ashton sighed and walked to Luke.

"He's so ugly and stupid. And I bet he lives under a bridge"

"Why are you so rude, you don't even know him"

"What's up, man?"

"Nothing, you're just being a dick!"

"I've acted like this for years, and you've always played along with me, what's so different now??"

"Michael said I'm a dick, and he doesn't want to date me because I'm so rude. I can't hang out with you if you're going to act this way"

Luke shrugged. "Whatever I'm hot as hell, I can just find another friend"

"You're conceded too!" Ashton grabbed his stuff, and left work.

::

--weekend

"HEY, HEY, HEY!! IT'S THAT TIME YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! CLIENT VS. ARTIST!!!" Tony yelled into the mic. Everyone started to cheer.

Calum and Luke both had two canvas', people and an actual canvas.

"They have 3 hours for each canvas to represent their touch of an elephant"

"Easy, easy" Luke mumbled under his breath.

"AND GO!!!!"

The pair started to work, and show their creativity. "Having trouble there, doughnut?"

"No, how 'bout you trash shit?"

"Nope" Luke popped the 'p' and bit his lip.

--6-- hours later---

"Utensils down!!!" Tony ordered.

They both scanned each other's work, both stiffening.

"Not bad, not bad" Calum noted.

"No competition here"

"You're so immature"

"It's the truth, don't deny the fucking truth!" Luke commented.

Calum shook his head, and rolled his eyes. "Whatever"

"WE WILL LET YOU GUYS VOTE!!! SO BRING IN YOUR VOTES!!"

There was two boxes, one that read client, and the other read artist. They were given a slip of paper, and they slid the paper in the box choosing which one they thought was best.

Everyone finished voting, and Tony found that Client had the most votes.

"CONGRATS TO CALUM FOR HAVE THE MOST VOTES!!! IN RETURN HE GETS A JOB HERE!!!"

Everyone started to cheer, and a huge smile formed on his face.

"WHAT???!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?? HE CAN'T EVEN WRITE HIS OWN NAME WITHOUT A FLAW BEING EVIDENT IN THE LETTERING!!" Luke yelled.

"Jealous much?" Calum smiled wiggling his eyebrows. Tony walked over to Calum with an apron to hold his tools, and a name tag.

After the crowd left, Calum was setting his station up, and Luke walked up to him. "I'm going to make your job here a living hell"

"Fine" Calum breathed looking down at his desk sorting everything out.

Luke slammed his hand down on the table. "You fucker!"

"What!!??"

"You're supposed to say something back, you dumb ass!"

"SOMETHING!"

"Oh, so it's like that?"

"Oh" Calum mimicked making a double chin.

"You're ugly"

"You're ugly" Calum easily commented looking into his eyes.

"I almost got a tattoo of a doughnut, and I'm glad I didn't because you're a doughnut. And every time I'd look at it, I would've thrown up because it would remind me of you" Luke punched Cal in the shoulder causing him to stumble a little bit.

"I'm not going to let you get in my head.."

"Yes you will. And I can't wait for your fucking ass to break like everyone else's. Calum, you can't beat me so stop trying"

"No" Calum scowled at Luke before bumping him on the way out of the shop.

The soulmates initials will start to show up soon c;