Thirteen (filler)

(This is just a little sum)
Kingston P.O.V
I walked in my house and my dad was in the livingroom.
Me: wassup pops
Him: nah don't wassup pops me, first of all your principal told me he found weed in your backpack..nobody told your dumb ass to bring fucking weed to school...plus you high as shit driving.
Me: mom was rushing me and i forgot it was in my backpack.
Him: I really wanna punch the shit it of you for being so dumb but I'm not...But your car is took.
Me: wait what the fuck
Him: is there a issue??? You ain't no man like you think you is..what bills you pay??
Me: none..
Him: put them damn keys in my room....and next time some shit like that happen its your ass.
Me: ok

I went upstairs and put my keys in his room. I was actually happy asf. Usually he would have punched me in the chest.

Princess P.O.V
It was 2am and I was just laying across Logan's bed. He was in the bathroom taking a shower. He walked out with only a towel around him.

I was staring at the ceiling so I didn't really see him a lot. He came and layed down next to me and pulled me next to him. I put my head on his chest and traced his tattoos.

I looked at him and he was looking down at me.
Me: sorry for making you miss the second half of school
Him: it's good baby girl.

I got up and took off everything but my bra and underwear. He smirked at me.
Him: you sure you wanna do this.
Me: yeah.

He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me between his legs. He kissed the tears coming down from face that I didn't even notice were coming down.
Him: even though I really wanna fuck you I'm not cause you don't mean it you just want some other pain other then the one you feeling.
Me: I don't know.

He held me tight as I cried even harder.
Me: I don't like seeing him, the fact he barely took care of me but claimed he did. I was always that little girl with out the daddy😭.
Him:. You have kewane
Me: yeah but he isn't my real dad....if him and my mom divorce he won't be my dad nomore😩.
Him: lay down..

I layed Dow and he layed next to me. We got under his covers.
Him: you can cry on my chest until you run out of tears.
Me: thanks...I know your suppose to be all hard and stuff but thanks for being there for me
Him: me being hard and tough all goes out the window when I'm with you..

I smiled small and eventually fell asleep😊.