Fourth

🌑8
Princess P.O.V
Noah and Aaron were layed across my bed😒, jada was laying down on the floor while Bridget was on jada's back, amani and hope we're on my couch in my room, nate and jovan were laying on my floor also, and kingston was sitting at my desk on my laptop😑. D'lon was laying on my other sofa in my room.
I went up to noah and whispered in his ear if we could talk. He got up and we walked in the hallway.
Him: wassup
Me: you haven't talked to me all day what you mean wassup you know wassup😔.
Him: man you know what it is. We go through this all the time. We been together since the beginning of 7th grade. I put up with niggas flirting with you and your little attitude but still can't get 1 little thing.
Me: Ohkay and i put up with the bitches jocking you and touching on you and shit but you don't see me giving up.
Him: I never said i was giving up damn.
He started to get louder which scared me.
Me: you don't have to yell at me damn.
Him: well you pissing me off fuck what do you expect me to get mad and whisper.
Me: I don't know I try to give you 100 percent in this relationship.
Him: I give you 100 percent to princess what the fuck is wrong with you right now. You acting like this my fault.
Me: no im not im just saying stop being mad at me.
Him: im not even tripping nomore.
Me: well can I get a hug and kiss.
Him: Ohh you can get what you want but I can't get what I want fuck that.
Me: foreal I thought you weren't mad nomore.
Him: im not
He walked back in my room before I could say anything.
I walked in after him.
Kingston: yall wanna go to the store.
Everyone said yeah.
We all walked downstairs. Everyone put there shoes on and a jacket since it was 7pm and it was cold and dark already.
I went up to kingston and told him me and Noah we're going to stay and to get us chips and a drink. I pulled noah back inside the house when everyone was walking out. I closed the door.
Him: what the fuck is your problem😤.
Me: you want me right now
Him: hell yeah😏😈.
We kissed and he put me on his waist. We walked upstairs still kissing. We went in my room and locked the door behind us😏.
Him: you sure.
Me: yeah.
He took my pajamas off and underwear. He pulled down his pants and I didn't expect him to be that big😬.

Kingston P.O.V
Bridget was on my back while I ran down the hill. She was giggling.
Her: don't let me fall king😂
Me: im not going to let yo goofy ass fall😂.
We live in the hills and the store is at the bottom.
We reached the store and went in.
Me: yo ass would be the one wearing them shorts in the cold.
Bridget: shutup i sleep in these.
Me: well you making a nigga hard😂
Her: 😳 stop.. Your so embarrassing.
I laughed then we went in the store. We bought a bunch of snacks. Amani and Aaron carried the bags. Bridget got on my back again. We walked back. We were gone about 1hour. When we reached the door And it was locked😒. I banged on it for about 10 minutes but no answer. I called noah and Princess phone but no one answered. I went around back and threw rocks at her window. She looked out the window and ran downstairs. I went back to the front and went inside.
Me: what the fuck is your problem it's cold as hell out here.
Her: im sorry I didn't hear you😁.
Me: yeah whatever.
She walked back up the stairs and I noticed she was limping😠.
All the boys started laughing.
Me: what's so damn funny.
Javon: you know Excatly what's funny.
Me: and what is that??
Him: you know that walk. Man I know that's your sister and all but you know.
Me: yeah whatever I don't wanna think about that. Let's go upstairs
They started laughing but followed me. We went upstairs to my room. I went to check on mackenzie and Dawayne and they were sleep. Bridget, jada, and hope we're still downstairs. I went back in my room and closed the door. I opened my window and amani rolled up a fat one😏😆. We were smoking when Noah walked in.
Him: wassup YALL.
Me: nun just smoking.
Nate: what happen to you and Princess when we left
Noah looked at me and said "nothing just chilled".

Princess P.OV
We put our clothes back on.
He kissed me then walked out the room. I went downstairs and saw jada eating pickles and sitting on my kitchen counter. Bridget was Laying in the middle of the floor looking up. Hope was eating some snacks. They were all talking bout boys as usaul😆. I walked next to hope and took the skittles out her hand.
Her: man I was eating those.
Me: well I didn't see you write your name on them
Her: you childish. You know im hungry😂.
Bridget: so what happen princess?? Tell us details.
Me: we had sex the end.
Jada: it's about time.
Me: yeah
Bridget: details my nigga😋. Is he big?? Did it hurt?? What
Me: well Yess he is big. It hurt at first but then it didnt. It felt like it was just me and him and no one else☺️.
Jada: so was it worth it.
Me: yeah I'm happy I could please him.
Hope: man Im happy for YALL and all but are you going to give me my skittles back or nah.
We laughed.
The boys came downstairs.
D'lon: what YALL laughing at?
Jada: none of your damn buissness.
Javon: let's play truth or dare yall.
We all agreed and went outside. We sat in a circle in front of the pool. I didn't sit by Noah. I felt like it was wierd that we just had sex for the first time.