First

(8 years later⏰)
Princess got engaged to Kewane. They live together in a beautiful mansion. Princess father passed away after a shootout🔫😭. He passed the drug pin title down to princess. Her and kewane put there gangs together and it is one of the biggest empires ever👸. They had 1 child together who is 5. Her name is Mackenzie😻. Yes named after princess bestfriend. Life is pretty good👌but this is just the beginning you know there's always haters who try to stop you😒.

Well I'm bout to reintroduce the Charcters since there's new ones and they older.

Im Paris smith soon to be Paris hart💕.i have a 13 year old daughter named Princess who i love to death. I have a 5 year old daughter named Mackenzie💋. My bestfriend insisted on me naming her that. Im 25 now💯. After having Mackenzie I got back in the gym and if you thought I was bad back then I am even badder now😍. Life is still the same men lust over me until the see my engagement ring☺️. My future husband is the sexist man alive So of course I have to put these females in Check. Im even sexier now. Slim waist huge ass😚. Niya moved away to California and had a baby☺️. Me, Mackenzie, and drew are still extremely close😊. As you know Im black,Asian, and Dominican. My hair is still extremely long😚. Im lightskin with the deepest dimples😚. Kingston is like my son. He has been calling me mom since he was 5☺️. I treat him just like he was my son and in my head he is😃.

Well yall know me. Im kewane hart😘. Im engaged to Paris. I got the baddest wifey out here. I still have to check niggas for looking at her😒. She got Even more sexier and i didn't know that was possible. Im lightskin with dimples. Im 29 and girls still chase after me💜. My family is at the top we ontop of every one, most powerful empire that I know of😚. I have a daughter name Mackenzie who is 5. My son Kingston is 13. Princess is my daughter also in my head. She has been calling be dad since she was 5😜. Im black and mexican😍. Me and my niggas dray and jay still close😌. People still worship the ground I walk on but you know there's still then niggas I gotta show why they call me killa🔫.

Well yall know me but I'm older now😉. My name is princess ivy keen but I'm changing it to hart soon😌. Im 13 years old and in 8th grade now. Don't let the age fool you thoe. I live with my mom, stepdad, little sister, and Kingston (stepbrother)😊. I love my family to death especially my mom. She is the baddest mom ever. Well I'm very pretty🌸. I took after my mom. I have a very nice shape since I cheer and play basketball😊. Im black,mexican, Dominican, and asian. I have long curly hair with deep dimples like my mom. Im lightskin☺️. My bestfriends are Nate and Bridget😍. Im very popular at my school. The boys at my school all like me. They just stare at me in amazement or something. Boys always chase after me😊. I can't lie I'm very attractive😍. They always try to talk to me but i ignore them most of the time. The girls at my school envy me cause they wish they were me but they still try to be my friend😆. I have a bit of a temper and I don't tolerate bullshit and fake people😤.

Well yall know me kinda. My name is Kingston hart. Im lightskin with dimples. Im black and mexican😍. Girls chase after me no matter were I am. Im 13 years old. I live with my dad, little sister, Princess (step sister), and step mom. I know I'm hot asf. Girls go crazy over me. My name is a powerful name. Everyone calls me king except princess and Mackenzie. They call me by my real name. Im very popular at school. I play basketball and football. Don't let my age fool you thoe. I have. Bad temper but I love to chill and laugh. People call me the mini killa. My squad is full of real niggas😊. Girls fall at my feet and boys wish they had the life I have. Im as real as the come i don't sugar coat any thing.

This is my family and we just living life😍😘.

**i changed drays son's name to nate**