Chapter Two

Ciel undresses himself from his traditionally-coloured school uniform, he catches a glimpse of his reflection in the mirror; his body is exposed, revealing the frailness of his bruised, lissom frame. Ciel's lustrous, navy blue hair complements his glistering blue orbs. 

He removes a white robe from it's hanger, also selecting two cotton white towels from the top shelf of his closet. As he walks into the pristine bathroom of his aunt's manor, he actuates the power button of the shower. 

Within seconds, the temperature of the water arises causing a billow of steam to escalate from the shower. Ciel lays his towels down on one of the cabinets, hanging up his bath robe on a peg as he then takes a step inside.

He cleanses his body with a bar of soap, then allowing the water to rinse it off. As he messages the shampoo into his dampened hair, he closes his eyes relishing the moment. Instantaneously, he opens his eyes feeling slightly staggered as he was certain he sensed movement around him; like a draft of wind. 

Narrowing his eyes as he cleans the steamed glass, Ciel stumbles backwards at the glimpse of the tenebrous form which stood before him. The figure was indistinct as a black murk encircled whatever it was. However, what he was able to distinguish were the curved, rifted horns situated on-top of it's head and the large, Stygian-feathered wings of the plumed creature with it's gleaming, carmine eyes where a sawtooth smile was spread across the lips of it. 

I-I must be going insane, w-what was that? It looked like the devil... No, it was only just a vision... The startled boy thinks to himself as he regains his balance. Feeling light-headed and nauseated, Ciel powers off the shower; cautiously taking a step out.

He hastily dries his body, then dressing into the bath robe as he rubs the cotton towel into his saturated hair. Subsequently, he gapes at the position where he saw that thing to identify its black feathers in which he'd seen earlier that day. 

A/N: Ciel isn't wearing an eye-patch as he hasn't yet agreed to any contract. The image above is an idea of what Sebastian looks like in his true form.