"Sure." 

"Um. Could you go to my dresser and grab me a pair of boxers please?" Brendon got to his feet and walked over to my dresser, turning around right before he opened the top drawer.

"Are you naked?" He asked. I nodded and I think I saw a smirk on his lips before he turned back to the dresser. He opened the top drawer and grabbed a pair. "You always sleep naked?"

"Yeah." I answered. Brendon stood at the foot of my bed, holding my boxers behind his back with a grin on his face. "What?"

"Here." I held them out in front of him. But I couldn't reach them.

"Brendon, I can't reach 'em." I said with a small laugh.

"Sure you can," he grinned. "just try harder."

"You just wanna see me naked." Brendon shook his head and his cheeks flushed red. "Yes. You do." I smiled.

"What makes you think that?" He asked in a low voice.

"You're standing at the foot of my bed, making it impossible for me to reach my boxers, and your face looks like an apple. Just admit it, you wanna see."

"You're crazy." He said with a nervous laugh. 

"Okay." I sighed. "If you say so." I started to pull my blanket and sheets off of me.

"What are you doing?" He rushed out.

"I have to get my boxers some how." Brendon walked to the side of my bed, close enough to extend his arm out and let me grab them. I reached for them, but I grabbed Brendon's wrist instead and pulled him closer. He fell onto my bed, mostly on me, and I lied down.

"We can't -"

"I know." I whispered. We stared at each other for what felt like hours. His eyes are big and amazing, almost filled with want and fear and so many other things. I leaned up just enough to lightly touch his lips with mine. Brendon shivered and sighed.

"We really shouldn't do this." He said almost breathlessly.

"Do you want to?" His eyes met mine and I could see that yes, he does want to. But he's scared and we really shouldn't

"Yeah," he said in a whisper. "so bad. But we can't."

"How will you know what you want if you don't try it?" 

"That's not fair. Dallon would be -"

"Just forget about him for right now. It's just me and you." Brendon dropped his head onto my shoulder. His breath washing over my skin drove me insane.

I want to. I really want to," he lifted his head and looked at me. "but I can't. I can't cheat on him."

Brendon got off of me and walked out of my room, closing the door behind him. I sighed in frustration and got dressed.

-

We spent the rest of the day talking about the companies and signing forms and documents and such.

"Yeah, you can just design new layouts for it. And for Apple, you can make new designs for iPods, iPads, whatever. And then someone will build it."

"Okay," Brendon nodded. "I can do that." He looked over the forms, skimming through them and signing his name to the required areas.

"Awesome."

"Okay, what's wrong?" He set the pen on the table and looked at me. "You've been acting weird all day."

"Nothing," I said shaking my head. "I'm fine."

"Ryan. You're not fine." I sat back on the couch and put my foot up on the table. "Is it about what happened earlier?"