"Anything for you,"

Reece has been so affectionate today, and I love every single moment of it.

We stood behind everyone else waiting in line to order. Lily turned around to us, and accidentally slapped Camden in the face with her long blonde hair in the process.

"Watch it Lil, before I rip your hair out" He threatens playfully looping his handing around a lock of her hair.

She slapped his hand away. "Why don't you stop worrying about me, and order your food," She said pointing to the lady behind the counter who was impatiently waiting for Cam to order.

He rolled his eyes, and ordered.

Once everyone else ordered and paid, it was finally Reece, and I's turn.

"Welcome to In N Out, can I take your order?" A middle aged woman asked.

She was a short yet stubby woman. Her poorly done roots, and wrinkled face made her appear a lot older than she probably was. She tapped her fingers impatiently waiting for a response from one of us.

Reece looked down at me. "Go ahead B"

I nodded, and smiled at the woman working. "Can I have a cheeseburger," The lady punched some stuff into the screen in front of her, and nodded. "What would you like on that cheeseburger?"

"Just lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, ketchup, and of course your special sauce," by the time I finished that, my mouth was basically watering at how good it sounded already. Their special sauce was the key to their holy tasting food. If I knew how to make it, i could die a very happy woman.

"Anything else for you ma'am?" She asked.

"Can I actually have a Chocolate shake and some fries?" I asked.

"Okay and for you Sir," She said darting her attention to Reece.

"Yeah uh, can I get a double cheeseburger everything on it, fries, and a vanilla shake," He ordered quickly in that deep voice every single guy makes when they order food.

"Okay your total is $10.80"

I slipped out a twenty from my wallet but Reece beat me to it, placing a twenty in the ladies hand.

I looked up at him in disbelief. "I could've paid for it,"

"As long as you're with me, you won't ever have to pay," He winked accepting his change back, and the receipt.

As sweet as that sounded, I didn't like that idea.

"That's not happening," I shook my head.

"Yeah..it is,"

"I don't want you waisting your money on me," I said pouting.

"Princess stop complaining. I'm gonna buy you things regardless of what you say," He smirked as another worker slid a tray down on the counter.

"Order number 251," He yelled in front of us slapping the ticket down on the counter.

Reece looked down at the receipt that was sitting between his fingers. "That's us," Reece said slightly raising his hand up to catch the guys attention.

"There ya go buddy," The guy said handing him the tray.

Reece, and I walked side by side as he carried the tray over to the table everyone was seated at. I glanced at them noticing there's only two empty chairs. One rested between Lily, and Logan opposed to the other one seated next to Mckenzie.

Without a doubt, I chose to sit beside Lily, and Logan. No way was I about to sit beside that evil bitch. But once she smirked when Reece sat beside her, I knew I picked the wrong chair.