Chapter Sixteen

-

We ended up pulling in at an In N Out located in Los Angeles which is only a forty-eight minute drive from Long Beach (thirty minutes with Reece's speeding). Reece swears he's a speed racer. He drives so reckless, it looks like me when I try to play Grand Theft Auto on my brothers Xbox. Lets just say, it's a miracle I'm still alive.

Reece pulled into an empty parking spot almost knocking into a car. He turned the car off which I wasn't very fond of. I was really enjoying the Nick Jonas song playing throughout the whole car. A much better pick than Taylor Swift. I've listened to Bad Blood so many times that I could probably sing it backwards with no problem.

"Didn't think they were gonna keep up with me," Reece said when Logan pulled up in his matching Jeep right beside us blasting music through his speakers. He looked over at us bumping his head to the beat of the song, and smirked.

"Told you I could hang bro," He held his smirk as Cam peeped his head out the backseat window.

His mop of brown hair, and Ray Bans were the first thing I noticed. You can tell Cam's a douchebag just by the way he wears sunglasses when the sun is down, and the moon is out. He claims "The bright lights hurt his cornea" Which was complete bullshit. He has that whole tough guy act going on right now, and without the shades his 'ego' is thrown down the drain. He just wants to wear the glasses because they look cool.

"I'm kicking your ass for that Reecey boy" Cam threatened playfully.

"No way you're touching my million dollar-money making face," Reece smirked rubbing his face in a cocky way.

"Fuck you Mathewson," Cam laughed sticking his arm out to flip him off, but Logan was in the process of rolling the window back up, and smashed Cam's arm.

I chuckled when Cam starting slurring out cuss words. "Man, what the fuck was the for?" He spat.

"I don't know, you're just an idiot," He shrugged and turned the ignition off. Once he did, he hopped out, followed by my favorite 5'10 blonde barbie. She wore high waisted booty shorts, and a crop top revealing an excessive amount of her sun kissed skin.

I set her a whistle, and immediately her bright eyes popped up to look at me.

"You look hot Lil," I winked.

She did a few poses and smirked. "Don't gotta tell me twice," She said as that skimpy brunette slipped out from behind her sending a glare right towards me.

"Do you need help getting out?" Reece asked glancing at my boot tearing my attention to him.

I shook my head, and let out a light laugh. "Thanks, but I can walk fine with it,"

He nodded and smiled softly. "Just making sure." He said flinging his seatbelt off. "Lets eat!" He hollered jumping out of the jeep.

I mocked his actions, taking off my seatbelt and slowly making my way back onto ground level before trailing behind everyone into the building. Reece waited kindly for me holding the door open, a wide grin plastered across his face.

I looked up at him, and brightly smiled.

"For my lady" He winked.

I walked right in immediately being hit by the icy cold condition air. It felt a lot colder now that the sun was set and a little of wind was starting to blow dropping the temperature tremendously.

"Thank you Reece," I smiled as he flung his arm around my shoulders. The skin where his wrist rested against my collar bone tingled beneath his arm. The longer he kept his arm on me, the faster my heart beat.