44: happy birthday harry

Começar do início

After a minute or two of making out, I decide that this wasn't the most appropriate place for this to be happening.

I pull away, breathless and smiling. Harry kisses the tip of my nose.

"Hello," he chimes, his dimples on full display.

"Hi. What was that for?"

He just keeps smiling and holding my face.

I laugh. "What?" I couldn't look away from his eyes.

He suddenly had a sheepish look in his face. "Do you remember the last time we were behind a curtain in a plane?"

Memories of a couple months ago, back when I didn't know how to carry on my feelings for Harry, flashed in my mind.

"Look at the big picture. You know soon enough I'll have to be involved in some kind of PR stunt. We can't, Harry. When it comes down to it, it doesn't matter how I feel. I can't afford to lose you either."

"You'd never lose me, Jessy. You know that."

"We just can't. Let's pretend this never happened, okay? Go back to being our normal selves."

"Just one time. One kiss. Then we can go back to normal," he whispered, his voice raspy.

I looked into his eyes and nodded. It wasn't much of a nod. I barely moved my head, but Harry caught it and instantly his hands cupped my face and his warm lips dropped onto mine.

That moment seemed like it was years in the past. So much had changed since then.

I laughed in embarrassment and leaned my head forward into his chest. "Oh my god."

He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"When you ran away after I kissed you!" He joked, his chuckle vibrating his chest.

"I didn't run away," I defend.

"It was my mad kissing skills, huh? Too much for you."

"Totally." I roll my eyes and fist the bottom of his shirt in my hands. I pull him towards me and brush my lips with his.

"We should go on a date once we get to Europe," he suggests lightly, playing with my fingers absentmindedly.

"Yeah?"

He nods. "Yeah."

I smile and look down at where he's twisting my ring around my finger.

I nod my head. "Okay."

"Okay?" A smile brightens his face.

"Mhm." I nod again.

Suddenly he pulls away and takes a couple strides over to the cot and lies down, resting his hands on his stomach.

"Come lie down," he chimes.

I laugh, looking at the lack of space there was because of his incredibly long body.

"There are perfectly comfortable and spacious couches just out there," I return, motioning towards the curtain.

He cocks his head to the side as he looks over at me. "Oh, come on, love. That's no fun."

I sigh. "Well, where am I gonna lay?"

He pats his chest and I start laughing again. I walk over to the side of the cot and look down at him. He grabs my arms and tries to pull me on top of him but I pull back with all of my weight and end up yanking him onto the ground.