"I don't wanna lose you. But I also don't want to hurt you. But if you really want me to date you, I will try. I'll try to do my best. Let's try if this will work out. Just.....don't leave. I'm used to be with you around. Though I don't know how to date. I will try." He said with sincerity in his eyes.

I smiled at him. I was feeling thankful. I didn't expect him at least to tell me those words.

"It's okay!" I chuckled as I elbowed him slightly. He groaned and glared at me.

"It's not important if you know or not. Let's just be happy!" I added as I hugged him. He tried to pull off but I refused and hugged him tighter. I was actually teasing him. ≧﹏≦

-------

TP

It was the last day of their Foundation in school. Suga and Kyle was preparing for the Judo Competition.

"Fighting!" Suga cheered Kyle silently. Today was the day they are finally going to ruin Kenji's life.

Suga and Kyle were in a dressing room, where Kyle has changed her clothes into a fighting attire for the judo competition. Kyle was going to challenge the champion. Who's her ex-boyfriend. Her ex- boyfriend who has ruined her life.

Kenji was aware that Kyle was doing all of these because she wanted to make him suffer and regret everything he has done to her. He was not blind not to see it. And Kenji was prepared for some worse than losing his girlfriend. He was prepared for also losing his title.

"Hey."

Suga and Kyle were surprised by Kenji's sudden approach, also wearing his fighting suit.

"What are you doing here?" Said Suga who easily got annoyed by the sight of Kenji.

Kenji smirked at Suga and ignored him. He turned his attention to Kyle, who was now killing him with her fierce glares.

"Kyle, I'm going to say this again to you. Because you seem to not believing me." He said. "I did nothing of those things you accuse me I did. I'm telling you, doing this to me is nonsensical. I'm prepared of losing everything. And what's important to me now, is to help you and try to warn you as much as I can."

"What do you mean?" Kyle asked firmly.

"It is not me who did all of those to you. And you won't believe me if I tell you who. He's someone who hates people who will love you. He's the reason why you don't have friends. But I didn't leave you even if he beats me and threaten me back then . If I tell you who he is, he's going to punish me again. But if you want to know, I am willing to tell you no matter what." Kenji explained in a monotone voice.

He was sincere of what he was saying.

"You're lying." Kyle muttered.

"Kyle I still care for you. Believe me or not I loved you more than anyone and anything before. That is why I took the risk of loving you. But you didn't trust me. You ditched me after not even knowing the truth. I admit I was angry back then, but i can never do any of those things to you. I know what you've been through and your bearings. So I wanted to help."

Kyle frowned and confused. The bell then rang, it was three minutes before theur fight. Kenji turned around and walked away.

Suga saw Kyle frowning, beffudled and burdened. Suga held Kyle's shoulders and turned her around to face him.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

"I don't know. I'm confused." Kyle answered weakly.

"Look, just focus on the fight for now and don't let him hurt you. Let's sort things out after your fight. Okay?" Suga cheered her up.