"No!" Brody shouts throwing a pillow at Xander. He makes sure to aim away from me though. "No PDA. No lips on lips or lips on anything in front of me!"

"Nasty." he shivers.

"Ha, Charlotte thinks I'm funnier than you." Brody teases when he catches me laughing.

"No. She doesn't." Xander denies.

"Then explain she stop laughing when you started talking."

All eyes are on me now. "Charlotte, why'd the chicken cross the road?" Xander asks.

"To get t-"

"To get to the other side!" he starts tickling my sides to make me giggle. It hurts to laugh because of my injuries, but I can handle it. The whip marks on my back are numbed already.

"Ha." with one last laugh, he stops his assault on my skin. 'I like this.' my wolf says.

'Me too.' I agree. I've always seen people hanging out at Red Stone when I was cleaning, but I've never been included. It feels nice.

I also like how Xander is letting me spend time with my brother. A lot of times Alphas are extremely protective of their mate and prohibit any men from going near them. When he puts the controller and hands under the blanket and around my waist, Brody jumps up from the ground.

"Hands above the blanket, Reynolds!" he yells pointing at us. I hold up my palms and shrink further against Xander. The way my brother is yelling is scaring me.

"That's better." he states when Xander moves his arms to their original position above the blanket. My wolf whimpers at the loss of contact, but doesn't do anything about it.

"So when do you want to shopping?" Xander asks.

My confused expression lets him know that I don't know what he's talking about. "For clothes, we could go to the mall and fill up your half of the closet."

"I don't have any money." I say.

"I'm paying." I really don't like the idea of having someone waste their well-earned money on me. I'm perfectly fine with old clothing; that's why we have washing machine right?

"How much clothes did you used to have?" Brody asks.

"Stuff from the pack ladies. They had small clothes in storage and gave them to me when Alpha wasn't looking." I answer.

"I swear I will find and kill your old Alpha."

"You need to tell me the name of your old pack." Xander says but I violently shake my head.

"Why not? They shouldn't get away with abusing you!"

Xander's Pov

QOTC: (question of the chapter) How often should I update per week?

"I don't want anyone to get hurt." Charlotte whispers. Her old pack fucking abused and starved her and she doesn't want them to get hurt?

I can tell that she's a caring and gentle person, but that doesn't mean that she has to care for her old pack. "You do realize that I'll find out who they are sooner or later, right?" I want her to know what no matter what they'll get what they deserve.

She nods pulls the blanket tighter around her. "When do you get your casts off?" Brody asks changing the subject.

"Three weeks for the boot and five for the rest." I say. Charlotte was asleep when Dr. Jones said how long she had to keep them on. We're supposed to go back to the hospital to get her stitches removed in a week.

My Broken Lunaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें