Kagura Tsuchimiya (Ga Rei Zero) x Reader {Not a Lemon}

No One's POV

"*Yawn* Kagura, Yomi, i wanna sleep." You said while walking behind with the two girls. "We need to search for the criminal." Yomi said. "Like hunt him down?" Kagura asked. "Yeah, i think so." Yomi said. You were lazily walking until you sensed a starnge energy. "Guys i sense some-- HELP!!" You yelled. Your arms were grabbed by the criminal. "Let her go, mister!" Kagura yelled. "Not until you hand me the bane stone!" The criminal yelled.

"LET. ME. GO!!!" You yelled. "Shut up you brat!" The criminal yelled. "Let her go." Yomi said. "GIVE ME THE BANE STONE!!" The criminal yelled. Kagura gritted her teeth. "If you let her go, i'll have to let you by force!" Kagura yelled. "Ga Rei release, Byakuei!" Kagura yelled. Byakuei came out of Kagura's back. 'Wow, i never thought Kagura can summon a spirit beast.' You thought. You kicked the criminal's feet. "Ow! What do you think you're doing huh?!" He yelled and tighten his grip on your arms. "AHH!" You yelled.

"Shit." Yomi mumbled. Kagura was frozen. She didn't know what to do. "Rangu--"

"Yomi stop!" Kagura yelled. Yomi did as she pleased. Yomi didn't summoned Ranguren. "I'll handle this." Kagura said and Byakuei disappeared. Kahura charged at the criminal and stabbed him with her sword. 'Such speed...!' Yomi thought. The criminal died. You saw Kagura's eyes. You thought it was creepy because it's full of hate and anger. 'What the...' You thought. You grabbed Kagura's wrist and ran to Yomi. "Kagura..." Yomi mumbled. "(Y/N) let me go. He's not dead yet." Kagura said. "Stop it. He's dead." Yomi said. Kagura ignored Yomi and walked towards the criminal. "Kagura stop." Yomi said. You stopped Kagura by hugging her behind.

(A/N: Reminds me of Sasuke and Sakura when Sasuke turned into Cursed Mark mode in the Chunin Exams when they were kids. Do you guys remembered that? Sakura hugged Sasuke from behind to stop him from killing the guy who hurt Sakura~)

"Stop it." You said. Kagura did stopped because you were...crying. "(Y/N)..." Kagura mumbled. 'Huh. I knew (Y/N)'s the only one who can stop Kagura. They love each other.' Yomi said and smiled. Kagura dropped her sword because she realized what she just did. "Im sorry." Kagura said and hugged you back. Kagura leaned in towards you. (A/N: This is it.) ANNNNND kissed you~~~❤️ 'Awwww.' Yomi thought.