Yui (K-ON!) x Azusa (K-ON!) {Lemon}

"Yui-senpai. Let's follow the others." Azusa said. "Okay!" Yui yelled. Azusa and Yui followed Tsumugi, Mio, and Ritsu to the mall. "What are doing at the mall?" Mio asked. "Im gonna buy things!" Ritsu yelled. "Hey guys!" Yui yelled. "Hello Azusa and Yui." Mio said. "What are you guys doing here?" Azusa asked. "Ritsu said she's gonna but new drum sticks." Tsumugi said. "Can we come with you?" Yui asked. Ritsu nodded.

[ Minutes Later ]

"Azu-nyan~!!" Yui yelled. Azusa turned to Yui. "What is it Yui-senpai?" Azusa asked. "Come with me." Yui dragged Azusa at the women's restroom. "What are we doing here?" Azusa asked. Yui dragged Azusa on one of the stalls and Yui locked it. Yui pinned Azusa at the wall. "Y-yui-senpai?" Azusa asked. Yui kissed Azusa. Without hesitation, Azusa kissed back. Azusa placed her arms around Yui's neck. Moans filled the stall and also, the whole restroom.

The strange thing: Why isn't anyone entering the restroom?

[ Meanwhile At The Others ]

"Where's Yui and Azusa?" Tsumugi asked. "Oh i know." Ritsu smirked and they entered the women's restroom, quietly. They listened at the stall where Yui and Azusa was. "Yui-senpai~!" Azusa moaned. The girls blushed. "They are..." Mio mumbled. "Having a..." Tsumugi mumbled. "Sex?" Ritsu asked. They listened again.

[ Back At Yui and Azusa ]

Yui rubbed Azusa's you-know-what. Azusa did the same. "Ah~!!" They both moaned. The girls blushed even harder. 'I, myself, is getting wet.' Mio thought. Mio closed her legs shut. Azusa groped Yui's breats. Yui stopped rubbing's Azusa womanhood and she kneeled down then, she licked Azusa's womanhood. "Y-yui-senpai~!" Azusa moaned.

'I think my face is gonna explode!!' Tsumugi thought while her face was red. Ritsu was blushing too.

[ Several Seconds Later ]

"Y-yui-senpai! Im gonna..." Azusa said. 'Here goes.' The girls thought. Azusa reached her climax and...>///////< came.

O_____O ---> Ritsu's reaction

O/////////O ---> Mio and Tsumugi's reaction

^//////^ ---> Yui's reaction

>////////< ---> Azusa's reaction