Taiga (Toradora) x Reader {Not A Lemon}

You and your girlfriend, Aisaka Taiga were on a restaurant with her friends. Ryuuji was silent while everybody was having fun. "Typical Ryuuji." You mumbled. "Uh. (Y/N)?" Taiga asked. You looked down since she was so small. "Yes?" You asked. "Can you follow me to the restroom?" Taiga blushed. You nodded. "Guys, Taiga needs to go to the bathroom." You said. "Sure." They smiled. Ryuuji said nothing. "Say something Ryuuji." Taiga said. "Sure." Ryuuji said and winked at you. You raised an eyebrow but wen to the restroom with you mini girlfriend.

"(Y/N)?" Taiga asked. "Hm?" You asked back. "D-do you like me?" Taiga asked. "What kind of question is that? Of course i do." You said. "It's just im so small and you're tall so...we're not meant to be." Taiga looked down. "That's what i heard from Ryuuji." Taiga said. You sighed and kneeled down a little. "Ryuuji's just jealous because i had you." You smiled.

Taiga smiled a bit. 'How cute.' You thought. Taiga hugged you and kissed you. You pulled back. "Thank you for cheering me up." Taiga smiled. "Anything for my girl." You kissed her nose.

You both came out of the bathroom and sat with yourfriends. "You didn't do anything wrong right?" Ryuuji asked. "Of course." You said. "Good." Ryuuji said and ate his food. You and Taiga looked at each other but shrugged it off.