Riza (FMA) x Felicia (Writers OC) x Winry (FMA) {Lemon}

"RIZA! WINRY! YOU BOTH GET BACK HERE AT ONCE OR I'LL STRANGLE YOU BOTH TO DEATH!!!" Felicia yelled. Riza and Winry just stole one of Felicia's favorite books. "Catch us if you can!!" Winry yelled. Felicia catched up to the blondies but..

"OW! SHIT!!" Felicia tripped. Riza and Winry stopped. "Ow. My wrist. Damn it." Felicia mumbled and walked back to her room with watery eyes. "Was that our fault?" Winry asked. "Maybe. Let's check on her." Riza said. Winry agreed and they went to Felicia's room. "OW! Bad idea to move." Felicia said. "Felicia?" Riza asked. Felicia ignored Riza and kept looking for a bandage. "Hey." Winry said. Felicia still ignored them. "Felicia." Winry said again. "FELICIA!!" Riza yelled. "WHAT?!?!" Felicia yelled. Riza and Winry were shocked. They've been Felicia's best friend since they were kids, Felicia never yelled to them like that. "We were just--"

"There's no need to." Felicia cutted off Winry and placed the bandage at her wound. Felicia finished placing the bandage at her wound. Riza handed Felicia's book at her. Felicia grabbed it. "OW!! Why is this have to happen?!" Felicia yelled. "W-we're sorry about your wrist." Winry and Riza looked down. Felicia stared at them then Felicia patted their heads. "It's okay." Felicia said. Felicia realized that her wrist doesn't hurt anymore. "That was fast." Felicia mumbled. Riza and Winry hugged Felicia which caused Riza and Winry to think about something. 'I could...' Riza and Winry thought. "I bet you have the same idea." They mouthed at each other. Riza and Winry were gonna kiss Felicia's cheeks but Felicia layed on her bed which caused Riza and Winry kiss each other. "If you guys are gonna make-out. Dont do it here." Felicia said. Riza's eyes widened while Winry was blushing like crazy and Winry was enjoying it. 'Why aren't they stopping? It's embarrasing me.' Felicia thought. Felicia separated their lips. "That enough." Felicia said. "But--"

"Shush up!" Felicia yelled. "O...kay?" Riza and Winry said. "Felicia! Meet us at the attic tonight 11:00! See ya!" Winry winked at Felicia then her and Riza ran out of Felicia's room. "What's with their blonde heads now?" Felicia asked herself.

[ Timeskip ]

Felicia went to the dark attic. "Winry? Riza? Hello? Somebody there?" Felicia asked. "Yes." Riza said. Felicia jumped a little. "You scared me." Felicia said. Riza suddenly hugged Felicia. "Riza?" Felicia asked. "You're mine now." Riza said. Felicia pushed Riza away and stepped back. Someone hugged Felicia from behind. "Bad idea, Felicia." Winry smirked. "L-let go of me!" Felicia yelled. Riza kissed Felicia on the lips. Winry's hand ran down slowly to Felicia's stomach, thighs, then she stopped at her womanhood. Felicia trembled and held Winry's hand. "Just get on with it." Winry said. Felicia had a tight grip on Winry's hand. Felicia placed Winry's hand on Riza's womanhood. Riza moaned and pulled away. "Winry!" Riza yelled. "Felicia did it!" Winry yelled. 'Shit.' Felicia thought. "Why dont you guys do it?" Felicia smiled nervously. "NO." They said. "Goddammit." Felicia said. "Riza do it." Winry whispered. "Hell no." Felicia said.

Riza held Felicia's shoulder tightly. Felicia stared at Riza's brown eyes. 'She's so pretty.' Felicia thought. Winry watched them. 'This is getting awkward.' Winry thought. Felicia leaned close to Riza. Riza kissed Felicia soon they were both making out.

Jiiiiiii - Winry

"Urgh." Winry groaned. Winry watched them french kissing. Riza grabbed Winry. Winry made Riza and Felicia close. Felicia pulled back. "Why isn't Winry...?" Felicia raised an eyebrow. "Oh. I dont want to." Winry smiled. "Dont be such a dog." Riza said. Riza kissed Winry while Felicia was sucking Winry's neck. (A/N: BTW, Felicia's a blondie too. Blondies assemble!!) Winry moaned as Felicia found the sweet spot. Felicia pulled back. 'Looks like they're having fun.' Felicia thought. Felicia was gonna get out of the attic but Riza and Winry stopped her. "Where do you think you're going?" Winry asked. "I was...uh." Felicia stopped. "The fun hasn't started yet." Riza smirked. Winry and Riza pinned Felicia to the wall. Riza rubbed Felicia's womanhood while Winry was playing with Riza's boobs.

"Winry, it's your turn." Riza said. "My turn?" Winry asked. "You didn't had any fun earlier so..." Felicia leaned close to Winry's ear. "We'll get you some." Felicia said. "Lieutenant? Are you there?" They heard Roy. "Goddammit." Riza said. Winry opened the oights and Felicia opened the door. "Your princess is here." Felicia smirked. Riz and Roy blushed. "We're going out." Roy said. Riza blushed. "Not going out together. Forget everything i said." Roy said. "What are you doing here?" Riza asked. They talked and talked and talked.

A/N: This'll have a part two soon!!