Chapter 10 - Poovukkul

Start from the beginning

Raghav was in his office going through some files that were sent form U.S on the Kapoor's, " sir-ji...food ? " Raju their house helper said, " I'm not hungry Raju..." Raghav said gruffly, " but sir-ji..mam said that you should eat " Raju said worriedly, " I'm really not hungry...just give me a glass of juice " Raghav said not looking up at his files, " jee..sir " Raju said and placed the glass of juice on the table and sadly walked out with the tray of food in his hand.

Kalpi was laughing when Raju came down with the tray " Raju...what happened ? " Gauri asked, " sir-ji said he is not hungry " Raju said, " ufff... " Gauri said worriedly, " kiya hua taai ? " Kalpi asked, " it's Raghav...he won't eat. He has not eaten since yesterday, he has been caught up with all the files " Gauri said shaking her head. Kalpi felt worried, " Raju-baba...let me try " Kalpi smiled and took the tray from him " kaha voh ? " Kalpi asked, " in his office...upstairs to your right " Gauri said, Kalpi nodded and went up. Kalpi came up to the door, and knocked lightly, " go away Raju...." Raghav called out, Kalpi shook her head and opened the door quietly and looked in, she found Raghav beside the window on the sofa with files in his hands and all over the table. Kalpi shook her head and walked in, " when I did not want to eat...you forced me. But now...your not eating " Kalpi said softly.

Raghav looked up when he heard the sweet voice, " Kalpi.....?? " Raghav asked, " haan....you have to eat " Kalpi said setting the tray down on the table, Raghav shook his head " your worrying your mom " Kalpi said, when Raghav did not budge Kalpi tried again " your worrying me. When I heard that you did not eat since yesterday...I got worried. Please Raghav " Kalpi pleaded softly. Raghav looked at her " you called me Raghav ? " Raghav asked, " well that is your name " Kalpi said, Raghav chuckled, " fine..." Raghav said, Kalpi smiled ad passed him the plate, " eat..." Kalpi said softly as she placed the towel on his lap. Kalpi smiled as she saw Raghav eat, she felt happy after he finished his plate, " full ? " Kalpi asked, Raghav nodded as he placed the plate on the tray, Kalpi chuckled and reached out and gently wiped his lips with her thumb. Raghav smiled quickly caught her wrist and pulled her towards him. Kalpi looked at him and blushed, she gently laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Raghav wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him and closed his eyes. Gauri opened the door to Raghav's office, and found Raghav and Kalpi in each other arms. A smiled grew on Gauri's lips, " where is my camera when I need it ? " Gauri thought and silently closed the door.

Later that night, Kalpi could not help smile at today's events, she went her dresser and took the rose and looked at it and blushed. Raghav was working in his office, when he felt he need a break, walking out, Raghav grabbed his keys and decided to pay a little visit. Kalpi was on the swing, when she heard someone climbing up the steps, standing up Kalpi went to look. Kalpi was shock that she found that it was Raghav " Raghav ? " Kalpi whispered, Raghav looked up and saw Kalpi, a small smiled grew on his lips, " kiya hua ? " Kalpi asked after Raghav climbed the last step to the balcony, " Raghav... " Kalpi asked again, Raghav shook his head and went to sit on the swing. Kalpi was confused and went to sit beside him, she gently placed her hand on his shoulder " did something happen ? " Kalpi asked, " no...I just needed a break " Raghav said sitting back on the swing. " Raghav...this case is taking a toll on you. You need help " Kalpi said worriedly, Raghav looked at her " I am " Raghav said " not as in legal sense. " Kalpi said, " you need Pakhi and Prem's help " Kalpi said, Raghav shook his head " I don't need them...they are Kapoor's " Raghav said angrily, " Raghav...please. Prem and Pakhi want to help. They are nothing like their parents " Kalpi said, " how do you know ? " Raghav asked in anger, " I know...because I was there when they decided to stop being in their parents shadow " Kalpi said, " If you mom trust them...why can't you ? " Kalpi asked as she gently place her finger under his chin and turned his head towards her," Kalpi...you don't get it. Their' parents killed my dad. " Raghav said, " I know. But you can't just put a blame on what their parents did on them. They did not have anything to do with it " Kalpi said, " I don't know " Raghav said, " for me Raghav....please....meri liya " Kalpi whispered. Raghav looked at Kalpi for awhile, studying her, after a while he said back and smirked" fine...I'll do it. But I want something in return " Raghav said, " in return ? kiya ? " Kalpi asked, Raghav smirked, " your answer...." Raghav whispered, " answer ? to what ? " Kalpi asked, " to my confession " Raghav said. " I'll give Prem and Pakhi a chance if I can have your answer in return " Raghav said. Kalpi looked at him like he grew a second head " how does that synchronized with this ? " Kalpi asked, Raghav smirked and kept on looking at her, after a while Kalpi blew out breath " fine " Kalpi challenged, " now if you'll excuse me... " Kalpi said as she stood but was pulled back down " where are you going ? " Raghav asked huskily, " to sleep " Kalpi said sarcastically, " good idea....let's go " Raghav said and he stood and carried Kalpi bridal style into the chawl " Raghav !!! what are you doing ? " Kalpi whispered yelled at him, Raghav dropped her on her bed and went to close the doors, " you said sleep. That's what I'm doing " Raghav smirked, " alone..." Kalpi said as Raghav bent down and started to lay down on her bed beside her. " don't worry, just pretend I'm not here " Raghav said with his eyes closed, " Raghav..... " Kalpi said as she pushed him, but Raghav just rolled to the other side and pretended to sleep. " Uff.. " Kalpi mumbled and face palmed herself. After sometime, Kalpi laid down beside Raghav and closed her eyes. She felt Raghav roll back towards her and pulled her in his arms and gently kissing her forehead, Kalpi smiled and snuggled closely to him, " I love you Kalpi..." it what Raghav whispered before dozing off.