Chapter 18

Melody P.O.V

Once I found my room I swam in. I then let out a long shaky breath that I didn't know I was holding. Someone is making all of this happen! They have no choice. So maybe Damien didn't want to kiss Tiffany at all. I didn't care about anything else that they did. Oh holy glory I have this love stuff bad. So I guess Trenton was forced to force me to make him his bride. (Did that make any sense? XD)

I racked my mind for all the possibility of suspects.

 My dad....................................No

Uhh the creepy old man on the street...................................No

Uhhh my brain started to hurt form all the thinking when finally I got it. They guy is.................................................

My train of thought was cut off by everything turning black.

************************************************************************************************************

Unknown P.O.V

I went up to her and knocked her out. This was all too easy. Stupid girl didn't hear me swim in or lock her door. There are many things I could do now that she knows who I am.

Threaten, kill, torture, put her under a spell, and many others.  I decided to play the nice guy card once and threaten her. It might hurt worse than dying. I was not going to threaten her but the one she loved. Damien..............................

A/N Sorry I know it's not long but don't kill me!!! It's because I have an idea for a new story after this and it's been on my mind a lot. Tomorrow the next chapter gets crazy!!!!!!!!!!