Chapter 12

A/N So I  was sick earlier today. It's okay I'm better now. I had a presentation that involved singing today and I missed it. I kind of wanted to get over my stage fright today. I guess the world thought other wise. People aren't ready for my amazing voice............JK nobody hears my voice because I don't sing for them. Any who enough about my life, now on to chapter 12.......

Melody P.O.V

I had a strange feeling in my gut. Let me tell you I didn't like it one bit. I stopped playing and exited the room awhile ago. Well after I played all of the instruments......... Don't judge they were really shiny.

I was just laying on my bed thinking. I wasn't thinking of Damien but Trenton. I just couldn't help thinking he was up to something. It felt like Damien and Trenton were connected somehow. I shook the thought off and stood up. 

A loud knock came at my door. I slowly made my way to the door and opened it. There stood a tall muscular man. He looked down at me and I couldn't help but look up. This guy was really tall compared to me. He handed me a paper and just stood there. I look over it just skimming it.

.........................................................all times...................guarded..........................never............alone....................away.......................to leave....................protected.............................................................................................Melody.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................love............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and...................................................future wife......................................................................................................................................

I went back and started reading it..................

Melody, 

I'm so sorry for this but at all times you are to be guarded. You will never be left alone. When you are away you need guards. You are never to leave without being protected. I hope you understand, but you are important to me. Melody you have me under your love spell. I care about you to much to let you be harmed. After this morning you can't be alone my love. One day you will understand this is for your own good. I have sent out a letter telling no guy to look at you. I'm sorry again and you need to understand something. You will be my future wife. I know you just don't say this to someone you just met. 

Love, Trenton

I slammed the door shut and slide down the wall. My life just started to get better and now............. I let the tears fall. I don't care if anyone hears. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at the forest green loving eyes.