Chapter 56

*Morgans Pov*

Honestly I felt bad ignoring Harrys texts, calls, and his voicemail.

But lets be honest: how do I talk to him when I know he's leaving in a couple of days?

It felt like this whole relationship was a lie, never did he tell me he didn't move here, or that he was planning to leave, I feel like a total idiot being with him for 4 months and not knowing he was moving.

Anyway, I made my way out of school. It was Thursday and school was officially over tomorrow. Summer begins tomorrow. Harry leaves Sunday.

This is all just too much.

For the past few days harry hasn't even show up to school, like really?

I mean sure its pretty much pointless to come the last few days but I would have thought he would have at least came.

I arrived at my house and made my way upstairs, I am so exhausted.

School went by so slow.

I looked over at my desk and saw all of my college acceptance letters, I still don't know what college I'll be attending, I have a few in mind though.

While I checked at a few of my letters my mind kept focusing back to harry, how everything went wrong.

How much I wish he were here.

And How much I miss him.

I feel like I should call him but I can't.

Like what will happen?

'Oh harry come on over, I know you leave in 48 hours but lets spend time together!'

No I can't just say that.

But I can't just ignore him either.

I heavily sighed and made my way to my bed, I decided a nap will take my mind of things.

*Harrys Pov*

It kind of sucks that I haven't talked to Morgan the past few days, honestly I've been so busy packing and arranging my flight that I hadn't had time to think about the situation.

As I continued to pack a few of my other stuff I felt my phone vibrate.

I went to go get it and cursed again when I saw my cracked screen, oh well. I unlocked my phone and my eyes nearly fell out once I saw her contact name displayed across the screen: 'M'

Did she just text me?

Or maybe I'm hallucinating.

Morgan: Look harry I got your texts and your voicemail and what you said was pretty harsh but I'm sorry for ignoring you. I just wished you would have told me everything sooner.

I blinked a couple of times and kept re reading the text.

What does this mean?

Does she want to fix things?

Without another minute passing I quickly responded to her text.

Harry: I know I'm sorry I should have told you earlier. Sorry. And sorry again for saying all those things in the voicemail, I didn't mean it.

Morgan: Its okay, but that doesn't matter. Are you really leaving Sunday?

My face fell once I read her text, I could tell she had a bit of hope that I would stay.

Harry: I'm sorry Morgan, I really am leaving. But don't hate me please.

Morgan: You're leaving for good?