Chapter 55

*Harrys Pov*

"What's wrong?" My dad asked noticing my upset mood.

"And shouldn't you be in school?" He called out as I made my way upstairs to my room.

"I don't want to talk about it." I mumbled closing my door shut.

I laid sprawled out across my bed and let out a sigh that I've been holding in for a while now.

Okay so maybe I should have told Morgan that I never moved here, and maybe I should have told her earlier that I was leaving soon, but she didn't have to act like this.

But I guess I really can't blame her.

I should have just told her earlier.

I regret not telling her earlier.

I wonder if what she said was true, that she will never love someone like me?

Did she basically say she loves me?

Do I love her too?

I mean I've never loved another girl, other than my mom or sister, but I've never loved someone in an Intimate way, isn't love with the other gender suppose to be intimate?

I don't even know if I 'love' her.

How do you know if you love someone?

Do you feel it or something?

How do you even tell someone you love them?

Ugh I don't even know.

I don't even know if I love Morgan myself.

I mean I like her, a lot, like a lot. Maybe I feel something more than like.

But now I can't say anything to her cause' she over reacted and basically told me to leave.

So does this basically mean we're over?

So much for a 4 month relationship.

Throughout the day I managed to take a short nap, and basically just lay in bed. Every few seconds I would look at my phone and see if she'd texted or called. But she never did.

Guess she meant it, she really did want me to leave.

I glanced at my phone seeing it was a little past 3, which meant she was already out of school. Maybe I should have just stayed in school and hoped we could have talked in lunch or something.

I took matter into my own hands and decided its better to try to talk to her, in the end I don't like it when we argue, and if my whole leaving situation is jeopardizing our relationship then I at least don't want to leave with her upset at me.

I unlocked my phone and saw my background which was a picture of myself hugging Morgan from behind with my arms tightly wrapped around her and wide grins on both our faces. Which was now that I realized this was a photo we took at prom, well technically one of her friends took it, and its been my background ever since. Its been 3 months and thats still my background.

Anyway, I went on to text Morgan.

Harry: Look I know you are still upset with me, I don't blame you. But can we at least talk? I don't want either of us to be mad, so call me or come over, please. And I'm sorry.

I locked my phone as I impatiently waited for her response, which with the following minutes it never came.

5 minutes and I'm still waiting.

10 minutes and I keep looking back at my phone.

20 minutes and I made sure that the text sent, it did.

30 minutes and I texted again.

Harry: if you're busy let me know, cause' Im starting to think you're ignoring me or something :(

I waited again.

40 minutes and she didn't reply to the second text.

50 minutes and I shamefully texted again.

Harry: I know you're mad but please talk to me.

55 minutes and she still hasn't replied to any of the 3 texts.

1 hour and I decided to call her, she didn't pick up.

When she didn't call back I realized that maybe I should stop texting her and calling her, she really did not want to talk.

And I wasn't going to force her to talk to me.

But I got more upset when I saw that she posted a new tweet.

So I called her again.

So when she didn't answer I got aggravated but left a voicemail.

'Okay Morgan I understand that you're mad and upset, I get it. But I'm trying to talk to you and you don't even want to talk. So you know what? I'm actually glad I'm leaving, honestly I don't need to stay around and waste my time with a relationship I didn't even want in the first place.

So I am going to leave. And I'm glad too. But you know what? Its not my fault we started going out, I never intended to get a girlfriend, okay so yeah I should have told you but its over with, so I'm not going to talk about it anymore. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, I really am. But you don't care so I won't bother..." The next few seconds I stayed silent.

'Bye' I sighed and hung up my phone. I angrily tossed my phone on the bed as it sprang off the bed and landed on my carpeted floor with a loud thud. It hit my closet door and I think it may have slightly cracked.

So maybe I shouldn't take it out on my phone.

I landed on my bed annoyed with everything, Morgan, my mom, and more Morgan.

I heard my phone ringing and thinking it could be Morgan calling back I scrambled to my feet and raced across my bed to retrieve my phone.

But a disappointed frown came across my face when I saw my moms number, I cursed myself for never putting a contact name on the phone, which basically started everything that happened today.

"Hello?" I said a bit more apathetically than I intended to.

"Hey harry! I just wanted to let you know that your plane ticket should be arriving any day now." She beamed into the phone making my upset mood even more upset.

"Yeah mum thats great."

We talked for a few more minutes while I mindlessly checked Morgans twitter.

And it angered me even more that she tweeted 3 times in the past hour.

Fine if she doesn't want to talk to me then she doesn't have to.

I don't care.

I'm leaving anyway.

"Yeah mum thats great! Anyway I have to go now.."

"Alright hun,I'll see you Sunday! I can't wait to have you back!"

"Yeah same here mum. I honestly can't wait to be back home." I muttered saying one last goodbye.

And it was true, I was done with this place.

Only a few more days and I'll be gone out of this stupid place.

I'm actually a tad bit happy that when Sunday comes I won't be here.

I don't need to be here.

I wasted my time here, and I wasted my 4 months with some girl.

But it'll all be over when I'm back in Holmes Chapel.

Where I belong.

-------------------

Well guys all for tonight!

Warning: I have only two chapters left!

So I hope everyone had a good Easter, I sure did. And I'm so sorry there will not be a sequel, I'm not great with sequels! But y'all will love next story!!

A lot of people have told me to do another harry one so I think I might :)

Make sure you vote and comment!!

Have a good night guys! Xoxoxo