Chapter 26

*Harrys POV*

I feel bad knowing I'm starting to develop something for Morgan but I can't do anything about it.

I know she's the kind of girl who settles down but unlike me I'm the exact opposite.

I just simply can't date.

I have never done it before, believe me, never, ever.

I've had a couple of flings sure, but I've never dated.

And when I say dating I mean like I've never gone on dates, or I've never been in anything considered a relationship.

I have never been considered a boyfriend, and I have never called anyone "my girlfriend".

I'm just not the person to be with someone.

I know deep down the thought of ever getting intimately attached to someone worries me.

Suddenly its not just you, you actually have someone else.

You get close to them and feelings start to happen.

I've never experienced anything close to feelings like that, but I do know that once you let that one person in its suddenly over.

Its just all too much to handle.

It doesn't really surprise be that I've been myself for the past 17 years and I'm doing just fine.

It doesn't really get 'lonely' as some people say because I'm fine with out a relationship.

My mum even sometimes bugs me about never having a girlfriend, or never getting to me any girls related to me, but I just don't involve myself with that.

No matter how much I get a feeling when I kiss Morgan nothing else can happen.

No matter how much I get all smiley and fluttery when I see her nothing else can happen.

No matter what I'm starting to develop because of Morgan, nothing else can happen.

Nothing can, and nothing will.

I don't know what it is but I can't date.

I just don't have the courage to be with someone.

Sure I feel bad knowing Morgan wants more but I can't and I won't give her more.

Its just me, myself, and I.

----------

I'm so sorry its so short and boring but I'm busy atm and I really wanted to post a chapter today I'll post a better chapter tomorrow :)