Chapter 54

*Harrys Pov*

"Well?" Morgan asked awaiting for my response.

"Look can we just talk about it somewhere else?"

"Talk about what? I just want to know whats going on. Someone texted you calling you baby, and you're mom visited a week ago, and she's visiting again this weekend. I'm just so confused right now."

"I know I know. Look can we just talk after school?" I pleaded, to be honest I just wanted to buy more time. I was looking for more and more excuses.

"Why can't you just tell me now? Either you're telling me now or I'm leaving." She started to get up but I blocked her from leaving.

"Okay okay. My mom-" Before I could say any further I was interrupted by the bell, I sighed in relief only to be glared at by Morgan.

She shoved my shoulder making me release the arm I was blocking her from, "What's that about?" I complained as she stomped to her desk, she picked up her stuff and gave me a dirty look before angrily walking out the classroom.

I picked up my stuff and followed after her.

"Morgan wait up!" I called out after her, she didn't stop, she kept walking. Eventually I caught up to her, I grabbed her arm making her stop.

"If you're not going to tell me anything then leave me alone." She yanked her arm, making me hold on tighter.

"Fine, lets go." I sighed as I walked us away from her next classroom.

"Harry where are you going?! We have to get to class!"

When she wouldn't stop fidgeting I just stopped us mid hallway, she yanked her arm and rubbed the skin.

"Who was that on the phone?" She demanded making me annoyed now.

"Morgan it was my mom."

"Yeah okay whatever." She rolled her eyes making me mad now, how stubborn can she get?!

"Why is your mom visiting? Unless you just made that up and someone else was suppose to visit." She spat at me, I rolled my eyes at her stubbornness.

"Who else would visit?! It was my mom!" I raised my voice getting mad at her false accusations.

"Are you sure? It was not your mom. Who was it huh?"

"Morgan. It. Was. My. Mom." I gritted through my teeth.

"Then why were you getting all nervous! Why would your mom text you and not have a contact name?! Yeah she's going to 'visit', sure I'll believe that. Where were you going this weekend?" She kept on interrogating me.

"What are you talking about? I wasn't going anywhere!"

"You're lying! Who were you going to meet up with? I bet you were leaving-"

"Morgan I am leaving. Okay I'm leaving."

"So where are you leaving to? Who are you going to leave with?" I threw up my hands in the air, I can't say anything else without her accusing me of something.

"That's the thing. No ones leaving with me. Maybe if you'd just be quiet for a minute I could tell you that I'm moving back home." I blurted out, I closed my eyes mentally cursing myself for blurting it out so easily.

I hesitantly re opened my eyes seeing Morgan with a confused expression.

"W-what do you mean you're m-moving?" She stuttered out.

I sighed sitting down on a bench.

"I was going to tell you earlier but I just don't know." I sighed as my hands nervously tugged at my hair.