Chapter 37

*Morgans POV*

With prom coming up next week I was busier than ever; especially since I was in the Prom Committee.

Which meant I barely had time to hang with harry, but I'm sure he's okay with it.

I was finishing decorating a banner when I heard the gym doors opened; I turned around seeing the curly haired boy smiling at me as he walked closer.

"Whatcha' doing?" He asked glancing around at all the scattered, messy, decorations.

"Oh nothing really, just finishing up some of these banners." I replied coating the letters with a bright red color.

"Hmm." He hummed, "So its Friday night, want to go over to mine?" I looked behind me giving him an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry harry I want to but I have to finish these off." I spoke in a guilty voice as he scoffed.

"Prom isn't until next week, you have time." He sounded a big aggravated, now that I think about we really haven't spent a lot of time this week. Well of course not I've been in and out of the school gym decorating all the prom decorations.

"Yeah I know but I really need to finish this banner so Mr. Collins can see if he likes it or not."

"Well I mean you can do that Monday right?" He sounded exasperated, I knew he wanted to spend some time together but I really have to finish this.

"I really can't. Its FOR Monday."

"Maybe you can finish it over the weekend?" He suggested.

"I can harry but I kind of want to do it now." I was starting to get annoyed with all the insisting and he could tell too.

"Why do it now when its getting late when you can do it tomorrow when you have all the time in the world." He protested getting annoyed himself.

"Its not late. Its 6." I rolled my eyes to his exaggerated tone.

"That's pretty late to be in school. Just finish it tomorrow. You have time." He spoke the last part slowly, trying to clarify.

"I could finish it earlier if you weren't bothering." I really started to get aggravated now, I just wanted to finish this so I'll be free of anything this weekend.

"Well fine then." He mumbled rolling his eyes.

I went back to my previous activities, but I could see out of the corner of my eye him standing there.

I dropped the brush as it made a loud noise.

"Okay fine lets hang out." I snapped making him jump at my tone.

"Actually I don't even want to hang out anymore." He started to turn around walking away.

"Really? You come here wanting to hang out and now you don't want to? Make up your mind."

"I did make up my mind. I don't want to hang out." He roughly swung the door open as it slammed loudly.

I rolled my eyes and bent down to pick up the brushes that I dropped.

I really just wanted to finish this today so that tomorrow I can spend more time with him but I don't event think that will be possible anymore.

---------------

ahhhhhh! Just thank you guys so much for the reads and votes!! Means a lot here's a short chapter :)