Chapter 45

*Morgans Pov*

-Few weeks later-

I rushed to my English teachers class hoping I'd make it just in time before she left. Spring break has just started but before I could enjoy any of it I had to return my paper that I finished last night, since I wasn't there for first period due to Council duties. And on cue I caught up with my teacher packing up her last of her belongings.

"Ms Reynolds sorry I had something else to do this Morning, but here's the paper."

"AHH thank you Morgan. I thought you had forgotten." She took the paper placing it inside her bag.

"Well Morgan I have to go, have a good break!" She called out as I wished the same for her.

I sighed heavily and tired too, it had been a long day, and the gloomy weather wasn't really helping, it had been raining non stop the past few days which is unusual for sunny Jacksonville.

I could really use the warmth of my bed right now, in fact all I wanted was my bed.

And harry of course.

Which reminded me I haven't seen him all day. In fact I barely even communicated with him all day, except the few texts here and there but that's about it.

I grabbed my hoodie out of my locker and slipped it on before I got drenched in the rain.

I pulled out my phone dialing the familiar number as I waited for a pick up.

"Hello?" His deep voice at the end made me smile, not hearing all day.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come over? Like now or later?"

"Oh um..yeah but I was just actually going to the gym right now. I'm sorry baby."

"Oh." I furrowed my eyebrows not really expecting him to turn me down.

"I know I'm sorry but I really wanted to work out today."

"Maybe after?" I suggested really wanting to see him today, considering I really haven't seen him all day.

"I think I might be pretty beat after working out, but we'll see."

"Oh..well okay. Call me if you do want to come over."

"I will, bye baby." Before I had a chance to response I heard the line disconnecting.

I tapped my phone off confused to why he ditched me like that.

I sighed but made my way to my house.

*Harrys Pov*

The second I got to the gym I headed to my usual, weight lifting area, and started to lift the weights.

A good 15 minutes of lifting weights I took a short break, and sipped on my water.

Sipping my water I felt something covering my eyes, making me startled at first.

"Guess who?" The second I heard that voice a smile crept across my face.

I grabbed their wrist, pulling their hands away from my eyesight. I pulled them in front of me to reveal the smiling blonde that I haven't seen all day.

"What a surprise." I smiled as she leant down to give me the first kiss throughout the whole day. I tilted my head enjoying the kiss.

"I haven't see you ALL day." I breathed against her lips making her lips curl up.

"I know I'm sorry, fulfilling School president duties is hard," she smiled running her fingers through my hair, "but we have a full week to enjoy each other." I smiled at words realizing they were true.

It was Spring Break and judging by what Morgan told me Spring break was the best.

We talked for a bit until I realized I came here to work out, not chat with my girlfriend.

"Babe as much as I love talking with you, you're ruining my guy time." I joked as she giggled nudging my shoulder playfully.

"Well now that you say so I actually came here to work out too."

"Is that so?" I raised my eyebrow making her nod.

"Yes. I'm just going to be over there by the treadmill." She got up walking to the treadmills that were a few feet away from the weight lifting areas.

She gave me an innocent smile stepping onto the treadmill.

I examined her clothing, a electric blue tank top along with her black spandex shorts.

I looked around making sure no one else was checking her out, well knowing that Morgan had a clear effect on guys.

But she was my girlfriend, she was mine, for my eyes only.

I chuckled seeing her blow me a kiss, I laid back starting again with the weight lifting.

••

"Ugh I'm tired." Morgan whined as we were exiting the gym, noticing the rain has cleared up.

"Your house or mine?"

"Mine. I want, no need, to change out of these sweaty clothes." She groaned as we made our way to her car.

I laughed following her making our way to the direction of her house.

"Where are your parents?" I asked seeing the house empty.

"Work? I think." She shrugged making her way upstairs, myself following. Molly came barking to us, so I picked her up. Trevor followed climbing onto Morgans bed.

"I'm going to shower. You stay there."

"What if I want to shower too?" I raised my eyebrow smirking in the process.

"Hmm, you'll just have to wait." She teased closing the door behind her.

"I'm so tired." Morgan fell on her bed sighing heavily, I wrapped my arm loosely around her waist.

I pulled her closer to me, her eyes slowly closing.

I kissed her forehead, dozing off to sleep myself.

-------------

All for tonight sorry its boring guys I have homework to do! Sorry for any typos as well, but keep on voting!!! And I'm so close to one million reads!! AHH thats great thank you :)