Chapter 44

*Morgans Pov*

I stepped out of the fresh shower and clung a dry towel tightly wrapped around me.

I glanced at the dress sprawled out on my bed, the shoes on the the floor beside it. It looks so perfect.

I had about 2 hours to get ready and I think thats enough for me to get ready.

I sat at my vanity cleaning my face of all make up, once I finished cleaning my face and such I went to my closet picking out under garments. And of course I had to wear a strapless bra, since this dress was strapless.

I applied some lotion on my legs so they wouldn't look dry or anything, and on my arms and such.

Once I was finished I went over to my bed, and swiftly slipped my dress on.

*Harrys Pov*

"So who's the girl?" My dad asked as we were in the men's department for suits and all that kind of stuff.

I slipped on the white button up, adjusting the sleeves.

"Just a girl.." I mumbled not really going into detail.

"Girlfriend or something?" He kept on asking, trying to get at least something outta' me.

"Yeah.." Was all I muttered and then left the fitting room trying to change the subject.

"This?" I asked as he raised his eyebrows in concentration.

"Try on the grey blazer." He handed me the grey blazer as I slipped it on, fitting just right.

I looked into the mirror seeing someone different then my usual persona.

"Looks nice kid!" He patted my shoulders making me chuckle.

"And remember you can't wear any of your beanies, thats not for dances." He jokingly warned pointing a finger at me.

"Yeah Yeah." I muttered going back into the changing room and changing out of the button up.

••

Once we arrived home I went straight to take a shower, when I finished I wrapped a towel tightly around my waist. I dressed into the black dress pants, and the white button up. I slipped the grey blazer on, and adjusted it a bit before putting on my black dress shoes. I applied a bit of cologne and ruffled my hair up a bit, and was done.

I grabbed my dads car keys and left to go pick up Morgan.

*Morgans Pov*

Once I finished doing my make up, which was minimum and natural, I did my hair into a side ponytail with waves.

I heard my doorbell ring and I looked one last time in the mirror, actually pleased with how I looked. I could honestly say I looked, and felt beautiful.

I walked downstairs and widened my eyes seeing harry, instead of his usual dark t shirts, black jeans and beanies he looked more formal, and more..hotter.

He smiled wide the second we made eye contact. As I got to the last step I held onto his arm as my dad and mom, surprisingly complimented both us.

We posed for a couple of pictures for my mom and dad, and then some on my phone and Harrys phone for keeping.

"Uh ready?" Harry nervously turned to me as I nodded way to excited. We said our last goodbyes to my parents as we headed outside.

"Sorry its not a limo or anything.." Harry muttered as he opened the passenger door.

"I don't care. As long as you're here." I smiled giving him a soft kiss, giggling as I smeared some lip gloss on his lips, but wiping it off with my thumb.