Note

A/N- This is my first fanfic that I have ever written. Please don't judge hardly on this. I write for enjoyment.

I recently finished Maximum Ride Forever, and I was so torn that the series was over that I decided to write this. If you already know about Maximum Ride, then you will know all the things mentioned down below, so don't feel obligated to read that bit.

Maximum (Max), Fang, Iggy, Nudge, The Gasman (Gazzy) and Angel are all mutants.

98% human - 2% bird.

Almost their whole life was spent running away from Erasers (Morphing dogs), white coats (Scientists) and anyone else who wanted to take the Flock for medical experiments.

Max, Fang and Iggy are all 19. Nudge is 15. Gazzy is 13. Angel is 11.

Out of the whole Flock, Angel and Gazzy are the only biological siblings. Iggy is blind, and almost every member of the flock has a special skill.

Max can fly at super fast speeds and breathe under water, Fang can go invisible and also breathe under water, Iggy can feel colours, Nudge can attract metal and hack computers, Gazzy can emit awful stenches and imitate voices and Angel can mind-read, manipulate, talk to animals, breathe under water, and see the future.

The last time we heard of Max, Fang and the Flock, was Phoenix's (Fang and Max's daughter) first flying lesson.