Chapter 29- Fun & Games (Edited 2/17/21)

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"Haha! Twobi! Stwop that twickles!" The little girl whispered with her lisp. Tobi continued to tickle her until she was giggling loudly. The little girl was rolling on the ground as the masked man continued to make her smile.

"Haha! Tobi is a good boy! Tell Tobi he's a good boy!" He giggled as he tickled her. She continued to smile before poking him.

"Twobi's a good boy!" Tobi stopped tickling her and pulled her into a hug.

"Tobi will always protect Shina-chan!" The little girl tried climbing up the man's leg but failed terribly, Tobi catching her before she could fall on the ground and get hurt.

"See! Tobi protects Shina-shan!" Shinasui climbed up his arms before settling on his shoulders, messing with his spiky black hair.

"Twobi is so cool!" Tobi smiled a genuine smile under his mask, making a mental promise to always protect the little girl, no matter what came his way. It was the same promise he made about Mina years ago.

"Tobi loves Shina-chan!" Shinasui smiled before giving a toddler hug to Tobi's mask.

"Shina wuvs Twobi twoo!"

"Shina! Where are you! The babysitters are here!" Tobi quickly put her down then gave her the little stuffed black bear.

"Tobi will be back soon! Goodbye Shina-chan!" He whispered. The little girl smiled before hugging his pant leg and running into the living room to greet her father.

"Daddy!" Kakashi smiled at his baby girl before picking her up and twirling her around.

"Hey baby girl. You sounded like you were having fun! What were you up to honey?" Shinasui played with her daddy's silver hair, a grin on her face.

"I was pwaying with Twobi!" Kakashi ruffled her hair before kissing her cheek.

"Alright honey well look, your new sitters are here since Mommy won't be home for a little while." Shinasui looked at her dad with a confused look in her violet eyes.

"Who daddy?" All of a sudden a man in a green jumpsuit and a boy with big round eyes popped out of nowhere.

"Team Gai is on the case!" The man said. Kakashi looked around while raising his eyebrow at Gai and his brand new genin team.

"Um Gai, where are the other two?" When Kakashi asked that, an annoyed Hyuga and an embarrassed brunette girl game out of the same room.

"Yeah, we're here..." They groaned.

"Hiya there Shinasui! It's your favorite Uncle Gai! These kids here are my students. This is Lee..." The young boy saluted, his hair was a little long and frayed at the ends.

"...Tenten..." The girl had buns in her hair and gave the little girl a cute smile.

"...and Neji..." The little girl's eyes sparkled when she saw Neji and she immediately wanted to go to him. Shinasui popped down on the ground before running towards the long haired Hyuga's legs and hugging them. He looked a little uncomfortable but after seeing Tenten give him a stern look, he gave in and pat her head.

"Um..hi..." He said awkwardly. Shinasui blushed before waving at him, clearly crushing on Neji.

"I'm Shina!" Neji looked uncomfortable while Tenten started to squeal.

"Ohh! You're so cute!!" Kakashi sweatdropped before leaning down to hug Shina and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Daddy's gotta go to work now. Naruto, Sasuke, and Itachi will be over later okay? I'll be home in two days!" Shinasui quickly gave her Daddy a kiss before running back to Neji.