Peaceful Slumber Part 3 - Link x Reader

"[Y/N]? Where did you go? We'll come get you~," Shulk called out with a grin on his face, with Marth and Ike by his side. Shulk didn't know where Link was at the moment, but he didn't care, since he was focusing on wanting to find you first.

What was happening exactly? Well, somehow, you all ended up wanting to play a children's game called Hide-n-Seek.

Shulk immediately said yes at the idea, being a cute dork he is, Marth thought it was quite childish, but fun so he agreed to it. Ike had thought the same thing but he went with it as well, at least it would be something to do around here, he admitted beforehand. As for Link, well, he replied with the same, dorky tone as Shulk, and hearing that couldn't help but make you giggle at how cute Link could be at times.

It ended up with the four boys being the seekers while you were the hider, since you thought there would be more thrill and excitement to it all. Right now, you were hiding behind the cabin that was in the background of the stage, being quiet as ever so the boys wouldn't hear you.

Ike was climbing one of the trees in the stage, hoping to possibly find you there. Marth and Shulk were looking around the stage all around, but not the background. As for Link, well, no one knew exactly where he was now but he was somewhere around the stage, probably minding his own business.

A quiet giggle surpassed your lips as you decided to try to find another hiding spot other than behind the cabin, since you wanted to try out new hiding places at least. Sneakily, you made your way towards the flower patch around the front, avoiding Ike who was slowly nearing the cabin while looking around the trees and mini bushes. Shulk and Marth were quite far from the flower patch, so you figured it would be nice to settle down there for a while.

Meanwhile, Link was around that exact patch, taking a quick nap of sorts after wanting to pick some flowers for you, being his crush and all. He thought it would be a perfect opportunity to do so, and confess his feelings to you, plus, he was getting quite bored and tired of searching for you. So there he was, next to the flowers while in sleep mode.

Once you had made it there, you gasped once you saw Link was there, lying down peacefully on the ground. You slowly and quietly approached him, wondering if this may be a trap of his to catch you. Soon, that thought went away until you heard a soft snore coming from the Hylian hero.

Quirking a small brow with a quiet giggle, you looked over him to see his face, since his back was facing you while you walked towards him.

"Link?" you whispered out to him.

Only a soft groan left him while he lightly squirmed in his sleep. Yep, Link was asleep all right. With a grin, you walked around his sleeping form so you could get a good look at his front. Link's eyes were closed, while his soft breathing was heard, looking peaceful as ever while he was sleeping soundly.

Another soft giggle left you while you crouched down to see him closer, thinking he was so cute sleeping this way. Suddenly, an idea hit you. You reached in your pocket to get your trusty phone out, setting it to camera mode and turning off the flash, careful not to wake up Link. As soon as you got your phone set, you quietly lied down next to him.

Adjusting your phone to make his figure appear perfectly on the screen, you snapped a photo of Link's sleeping form successfully. You grinned to yourself, another giggle coming out of your mouth. You saved the photo quickly and put your phone back inside your pocket.

Another idea suddenly struck you. You sat up and grabbed some of the flowers next to Link carefully from the floor of the stage, and quietly placed some of them in his hair, at least doing this to keep you out of boredom, and since you suddenly just wanted to do this.

Link was slowly waking up by now, feeling small flowers going on his hair and feeling someone's presence near him. Once he heard that familiar cute giggle of yours, he knew it was you. Link didn't open his eyes yet, for he wanted to find the perfect moment to wake up and possibly confess to you. A little smile came up to his lips, loving your presence be so close to him. You looked at him to see that he was smiling, thinking to yourself that he was probably smiling in his sleep.

With a content sigh, you stopped placing flowers in his hair and stared a bit at him with a smile, looking over his handsome features that you fell in love with.

"You really seem to like coating me in flowers, huh?"

Hearing that familiar voice say that, you lightly jumped from Link saying that out of no where, and since you hadn't realized he was awake the whole time. Link's blue eyes slowly opened to look into yours, a smile forming on his lips. Your cheeks began to turn different shades of red, suddenly becoming flustered.

"L-Li-"

You were cut off by Link suddenly grabbing your hand and pulling you down towards him, causing you to fall on top of him. As soon as you recovered from that mini fall, you looked down at Link with a dark blush around your cheeks, a confused look present on your face.

"Link... w-wha-"

"You're beautiful under these stars, [Y/N]," Link said while cupping one of your cheeks with his gloved hand, caressing your cheek softly with his thumb before pulling you into a loving kiss.

The kiss caught you off guard with widened eyes but you soon became comfortable with the situation and fully kissed him back. Meanwhile, Marth, Shulk and Ike were done searching for you, not knowing where you were and wanted to head back in, thinking that you may have run off with Link back inside. They were all just about to head in, until Shulk looked towards where you two were.

"Hey, look guys! I found them!"

Shulk jogged towards you both while Marth and Ike simply shrugged towards each other and followed him.

"Hey you two~!" Shulk shouted towards you both, causing the both of you to stop kissing and look at them, your cheeks heating up every second while Link's cheeks blushed a bit.

Marth came by Shulk's side and crossed his arms at the two of you, smirking lightly at Link.

"I see that [Y/N] has found the one. Now she's yours Link but I must warn you, that won't stop me from flirting with her~," Marth teased at Link.

"Back off, Marth! She is officially mine!" Link shouted at him while holding you close to his chest, making you giggle lightly with a blush.

Shulk cutely clapped to you both with a dorky smile.

"Congrats, you two~! I think you two will be a cute couple!" Shulk said with glee, fully supporting his OTP now, while you and Link blushed at that and thanked him.

Ike only smirked a bit and congratulated you two. Afterwards, Marth placed a hand on both of the boys' shoulders, telling them that they should all go back inside so you and Link could have alone time together.

On the outside, Marth was fine about you two being together but on the inside, he was a bit upset since he would no longer have his chance with you. He thought maybe he should stop flirting with you since you're with him now, but he'd have to process the whole thing later.

By now, you were right beside Link rather than on top, not wanting to squish him anymore. Link watched the three men walk back inside the mansion, sighing a bit from that whole thing that occurred, he wondered if they'll tell all the others as well. Looking back down at you, he saw that you were half asleep, thinking maybe after all that occurred before the trio came by made you a bit drowsy and such.

With a soft smile on his lips, Link wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him again. You let out a small whine with a smile, snuggling yourself against his chest and letting sleep take you over after a while. Link watched as you fell asleep, his smile never leaving his face. He brushed some of your hair away from your face and kissed your temple. With a soft whisper of, "I love you..." towards you, Link soon fell asleep with you by his side, while small flowers covered you and his form from the actions before, and while listening to the sweet, soft melody of the Mario Galaxy stage.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, after an eternity I decide to update these, yes. :'D