Sweet Dreams - Meta Knight x Reader

"[Y/N]! Stop messing with my wings, please!"

"Awwwww, but they're so cute though!"

Meta Knight became more irritated at your playing with his wings. At times you would occasionally do this to him just for fun and to see the little blush appear on his masked face. He'd let you do whatever to him, as long as it didn't hurt him or anything bad.

You definitely enjoyed it and you couldn't help but love Meta Knight for being your friend. Even though he can be serious at times, he can be a softy in the inside too. In fact you did leave a special place in his heart, which is why he chose you to be his friend, even though you can be a bit irritable to deal with.

So now you're here, pulling at his wings in the backyard with Pikachu, Pac-Man, Greninja, Olimar and Pikmin, Link and Zelda. They just happened to stroll by the backyard to take a bit of break, since they were quite bored. You hummed to yourself and lightly started to pet his wings, making him flinch a bit but slowly get into the touch.

He had to admit, this was new to him and he quite liked it. Since his wings do get damaged at times, a few strokes make him feel a bit better. "[Y-[Y/N]..." You stopped suddenly and looked at Meta Knight, wondering what he wanted. "What is it, Knighty?" He blushed darker at his nickname you've give him. He cleared his throat, and softly replied, "C-Could you... do this after battle? I-It feels nice..."

You slightly blushed but smiled softly at his confession. You softly hugged his small body and picked him up, catching him off guard and making him blush yet again. "Of course I can.~ I'll do anything for you Knighty, only if you need it." He softly began to smile under his mask, his heart doing mini flips.

"Th-Thank you... [Y/N]." You nodded and planted a soft kiss on his head, making him blush darker and his eyes to swirl. You giggled and lied down on the soft grass beneath you. Meta Knight shyly shifted into a laying down position on your chest, blushing the whole time, hoping he wouldn't get too close to your breasts.

You smiled the whole time with a small pink hue on your cheeks. As soon as he got into a comfy position on top of you, he snuggled into you, letting you snuggle him closer with your arms wrapped around him. He sighed dreamily and slowly started to close his eyes, sleep taking over him.

You looked down seeing him napping, making you giggle quietly at how adorable he looked like this. You planted one more soft kiss on his head again, whispering a "Sweet dreams Knighty.~" He heard those words and blushed in his sleep, a bigger smile appearing underneath his mask. You soon closed your eyes as well, napping in the grass with Meta Knight in your arms.