Roy and... Ryu?! - Roy x Reader x Ryu

What a great title, huh? So, of course, we all know that Roy is back from Melee, which I'm SUPER happy about, you have no idea! My wishes came true~. <3 He's so much fun! As for Ryu, I honestly don't like how he's an addition... it's odd. I also don't like Ryu all that much so this One-Shot's sort of, maybe going to focus on Roy, because I love him. So, have you guys bought the DLC? I was only able to get Roy from a guy friend for my 3DS. :'3 I can't get Lucas though, sadly, and I also REALLY want to get that Dreamland 64 stage but I can't. ;w; Maybe later on. I don't care about Ryu so, yeah. What about you guys? I'd like to know who y'all got and such. :3 But anyways, enjoy this One-Shot!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Marth! Is it true? Please tell me it's all true!" you begged your fellow blue-haired swordsman.

He could only sweat drop and calm you down with a soft smile, saying, "Yes, [Y/N]. It is true. Roy is coming back and is going to fight a mystery fighter we don't quite know about... but, we'll get to see them both real soon~."

After that was said, you couldn't move. Roy was back? With another character? Who could it be? Your mind was so mixed and blended, you didn't know what to think. Marth looked at you worriedly and wove a hand in front of your face.

"[Y/N]? Are you alri-"

Suddenly, Marth was cut off by you squealing as loudly as ever, causing possibly the whole mansion to hear! Marth covered his ears to not lose his hearing before pulling them away from his ears after you had stopped.

"Th-that was a loud o-"

Marth was once again cut off by you engulfing him into a hug with tears filling your eyes.

"Roy is back after so many years!!! I thought he'd never make it, but he was able to pull through!! I wonder what he looks like now? Gosh, it's been so long...!"

You continued to ramble on about Roy until you looked at Marth, a small smirk on his face.

"You're THIS excited for Roy, aren't you, [Y/N]~?" he asked teasingly, poking you on the side.

You pouted and blushed, pushing Marth away from you. You crossed your arms and huffed, looking away. "I-I am not, Marth. It was just... reflexes or something..."

He chuckled at that and ruffled your hair, causing you to yelp and fix it.

"Don't worry, I'm excited for him too."

Suddenly, you heard the Announcer's voice call out of the speakers in the hall, saying, "All fighters, please report to the arena now! The battle is about to begin!"

Marth smiled at that and took off to the arena, leaving you behind.

"C'mon, [Y/N]! Lets not miss out~!"

"I-I'm coming! Don't leave me behind!" you yelled at him before taking off yourself.

As soon as you both made it to the sidelines, you both gasped for air and went to find somewhere to stand to watch clearly. Once you both did, you looked upon the arena which seemed like Dreamland 64. You were quite excited, since you haven't seen that stage in such a long time, it brought back so many memories!

"I can't wait to see him! And I still wonder who the mystery fighter is..." you said while in thought.

Marth smiled at that and nodded, wondering who was the mystery fighter himself.

"It's almost time so we'll have to see~."

Right after Marth had said so, the battle began. First came in Roy, and your eyes sparkled with glee once you saw him enter. He looked so different from his Melee self! He looked quite handsome~. Then, you watched the other fighter come in. You looked closely as to who it was, not being able to recognize such a fighter. Once you got a good look, you went into thought of who this man was until it hit you.