Confession - Pit x Reader

"L-Lady Palutena?" Pit nervously walked up to Palutena, wanting to ask her something. She turned around, smiling at the little angel that helps her. "What's wrong, Pit? Did you break something again?" She giggled at her question but Pit glared at her with a faint blush on his face. "No! It's not that! It's about something else... well 'someone' else...." He blushed at the thought of his crush.

Palutena gave him a puzzled face, wondering about who. "Oh? Who would that be?" Pit blushed deeper and fidgeted in his spot, playing with the hem of his toga. "I-It's... [Y-Y/N]...." He blushed again once he spoke your name, putting his gaze towards the floor and not looking at the Goddess in front of him.

Palutena was still pretty puzzled until she caught up on what Pit wanted. She giggled lightly and smiled. "You like her, don't you?" Pit nodded lightly, still not looking up at her. "Y-Yeah... Well actually love her... But the thing is, I d-don't know how to tell her how I feel... I just can't go up to her and tell her. I feel like maybe I'll get rejected. So I was wondering... if you could help me?"

Pit finally looked at the Goddess's gaze, he could see her smiling widely which he thought wasn't at all good. She just giggled and lifted up her staff, lighting it up and causing Pit's wings to light up. He got lifted off the ground and Palutena started to walk to where you were, since she knew where you were. Pit started to slightly panic at what was going to happen.

"L-Lady Palutena? W-Where are we going?" He tried to squirm out of her spell but it was no use, he was stuck. The Goddess smirked and continued to head your way. "All I want you to do, is must up the courage to tell her. You are both friends, right?" Pit blushed but nodded lightly again. "Yeah... We are friends.... Good ones too. She's always out there for me."

Palutena smiled and nodded. "Well, since you two are good friends, you should at least just go and tell her! She is nice to you and looks out for you. She won't reject you!" Pit still didn't like the idea of just walking up to you and saying, "I like or love you." "But-"

He couldn't even finish his protest because they were finally outside and saw you with a few of the fighters. "There she is..." Palutena smiled and looked at Pit. "Well, off you go!" She raised her staff more. "Wait! Wait! I don't want to- Ahhh!" It was too late, Palutena had already sent Pit flying towards you.

You turned around until you heard a loud thump right below you. You looked down to see Pit, at your feet with a bit of a painful expression. You blushed lightly at the angel but you shook it off. "Ow..." Pit groaned and got himself up, only to meet a pair of [E/C] eyes. "Ah!" He fell down onto his bottom with a bit of a scared expression.

You giggled and held out your hand for him to take. "Don't worry, Pit. It's just me." You smiled at him and he blushed lightly. He took your hand and got back up with your help. "Thanks..." Pit scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed at what just happened. You crossed your arms over your chest and asked, "Is there something you need?" Pit realized that he did come here to confess to you.

"Y-Yeah. It's um..." He looked around nervously, trying to find the right words. He then saw Palutena hiding behind a bush, cheering him on quietly. "C'mon Pit. You can do this." She whispered, mainly to herself but to him as well. Pit looked back at you, gulping nervously. You were curious of why he was acting so strange.

"Pit, are you o-" You were caught off guard as soon as Pit leaned in and kissed your cheek softly. Your eyes widened and you blushed deeply at the sudden action while Pit was blushing deeply. "I-I just came to tell you that I like you. Or actually, love you! I really wanted to tell you for a while but I thought that maybe I would get reje-"

You cut him off with a hug and a kiss on the lips. Pit's eyes widened at this and he kissed back nervously. You smiled and pulled away, looking into his eyes. Pit's blush was dark red and he was speechless. You giggled and poked his nose. "Don't talk so much. I would never reject you. Not in a million years." Pit smiled sweetly at you and hugged you tightly. You hugged him back just as tight, savoring the moment.

Pit pulled away and looked over at Palutena, giving her a thumbs up. Palutena clapped her hands and gave him a thumbs up back. Pit turned back around to look at you and smiled. He held out his hand for you to take. "How would you like to fly around with me?" You blushed and smiled, taking his hand. "I'd love to."

He grinned and picked you up bridal style. You squealed and giggled while Pit jumped up and started to fly around the mansion, with you in his arms. You leaned your head against his shoulder and whispered, "I love you, Pit." Pit blushed and smiled. He kissed your head and whispered, "I love you too, [Y/N]."

Palutena looked at the sky, watching you and Pit soar. She smiled and walked back inside the mansion. "Pit, you are one lucky angel..."