An Angel Loving A Demon? - Pit x Demon!Reader

Strolling down the hallways of the Smash Mansion were you, Bowser, Ganondorf, Dark Pit and Dedede. Being the bad girl and demon you were, you wanted to hang out with the bad characters of the mansion, thinking that it would be way better than spending time with the good guys. They all really get you. No need for explanations about being the bad guy when they automatically knew that you were a bad guy from your game, and plus, a demon.

You loved being bad. Wrecking havoc to the mansion at times, battling against the good guys on teams (except when you HAVE to team up with one good guy), sometimes even doing much worse, but you always managed to get away from the scene before the others knew about what had happened.

Though, there was this one particular good character that found you... something else.

Pit, the angel, would never stop staring at you from afar whenever you were hanging out with the others. Seeing you hanging out with Pittoo and the other bad guys did make his whole body shiver, though somehow it even made his angel heart... skip a beat.

Lady Palutena caught on at Pit's antics, and stood by his side. Seeing her little guardian angel look at you for the hundredth time made her mentally sigh at him, but somehow made her just a little bit curious as to why Pit would never stop staring at you.

Quietly, the Goddess tapped his shoulder, causing the angel to yelp in surprise and turn around, thinking it was probably only a bad guy, but soon calmed down once he saw those familiar, beautiful, green irises staring down at him.

"O-Oh! Lady Palutena! Y-You almost gave me a heart attack!" Pit exclaimed as he looked at her nervously and sweat dropped in embarrassment.

Palutena's eyes soon went over to your form, seeing you having some fun with Pittoo and Bowser while Ganondorf stood out, keeping watch. She averted her gaze back to Pit's, and said, "Pit, I've been meaning to ask you, why do you constantly look at [Y/N] from afar? Almost everyday, since she came her, you've been sneaking around, almost following where ever she goes. I've been wondering why you do such things..."

Pit's face suddenly had turned into a deep shade of crimson, not even aware that he's been doing that... everyday!

"O-Oh! W-Well, sh-she's... just... interesting to look at! Being a demon and all, it must be different being a demon than an angel!"

"Pit..."

"Even her dark magic is something else! I've never seen that type of dark magic from the Underworld or from the bad guys like Ganondorf!"

"Pit...!"

"A-And do you even see her demon features? Her tail, ears and teeth are really cool!"

"Pit! Would you stop hiding your true feelings and say it already!" Palutena exclaimed in a shouting manner, getting quite impatient by Pit's behavior.

Pit winced at Palutena's tone, not expecting such a yell from the Goddess of Light. The little angel sighed, his blush becoming deeper once more, and crossing his arms beneath his chest.

"O-Okay... I... may... have f-feelings... for [Y/N]. Lady Palutena, it's just that... I don't know why but she's so gorgeous as a female demon! Her features are amazing, her attacks and strength are amazing, her beautiful [E/C] eyes are the most beautifulest irises to look at. Her hair... just... everything about [Y/N]... is amazing... Though... she's a demon, I'm an angel... Me... an angel... loving a demon? I-I don't know what to do about this, Lady Palutena. I also doubt that she'd ever like me back... I'm a good guy and plus, I don't even think she's ever noticed me in the mansion..."

"Pit..."

The angel looked down in a bit of sadness and disappointment, thinking about the demon he fell in love with never loving him back at all. Palutena sighed, placing her hand on his shoulder, making Pit look up at her. With a soft, sweet smile of hers, Palutena said,

"Pit, don't say such things. Even though [Y/N]'s bad and all, you never know, she may have noticed you at some points and thought of you. With your sweet and enjoyable demeanor, everyone should know the little white angel by now."

"Lady Palutena..."

With another soft smile, the Goddess of Light pinched the little angel's cheek before taking her leave, leaving Pit all alone with the bad guys. Pit thought about what she said, thinking that, maybe you have noticed him, but he's just never noticed that. There was hope in his heart that you may have.

Love is a strong feeling, maybe it connected you both.

With another little stare towards you, Pit couldn't help but smile softly at your beautiful form, a small blush appearing on his little cheeks. You had suddenly felt as though you were being watched, looking around just a bit until you suddenly saw a figure in white clothing looking your way. He saw your sudden glance and gasped, looking away quickly with a darker blush appearing on his face.

Pit quickly left the scene before you could figure out who he was. Though, you already did.

"Pit...?" you whispered out, feeling your cheeks suddenly heat up at the angel who was looking at you from afar.

Pit didn't need to think that you may have noticed him, because you already have, and you loved every inch of the little white angel. Even though he was good and you were bad, it doesn't matter, as long as you loved each other.

An Angel and a Demon. Quite a weird couple, don't you think?

No, it's not a weird couple, because I think it's a cute couple, and it should stay that way for you and Pit.