Chapter VII: The Beginning Of The End

We've seen signs that the Lone Wanderer will wake up soon but we still don't know about Sentinel Lyons. We are all very worried for her, especially Elder Lyons.

Project Purity was successful and the Capital Wasteland now has fresh, drinkable, unirradiated water and no one is dehydrating anymore.

The threat of the Enclave is still here and since the death of Colonel Autumn they have only become more and more aggressive but have not yet launched a full force attack on the Citadel. The new leader, whoever that may be is commanding the Enclave to be much more aggressive against the innocent wastelanders that are not affiliated with the Brotherhood Of Steel whatsoever.

The following takes place 1.5 weeks after the previous writings.

The Lone Wanderer has finally awoken and has been sent on a mission to retrieve a very powerful item called a Tesla Coil from Old Olney which is infested with deathclaws and the tesla coil is for the Brotherhood and will be mass produced and put into giant shoulder mounted cannons and will be Magnetic rail cannons that will fire giant blue rails which can be used as a EMP weapon or a huge cannon for taking out infantry and will be very useful in the upcoming attack on Adams Air Force Base which contains a aircraft carrier with wheels that is fully loaded with nuclear missiles that the Enclave could launch at the Citadel at any time and that time may be soon if we don't destroy the carrier and kill the current leader of the Enclave.

The plan is, the Lone Wanderer uses the presidential railway underground to get to AAFB and when he arrives he will disable the AA weapons and me along with all the other knights and paladins will use vertibirds to fly into the base and assault it and we will also pick up the Lone Wanderer after we destroy the mobile carrier and take out all remaining Enclave soldiers than we take off in the vertibirds and head back to the Citadel to celebrate, it will not be as easy as it sounds but we have no choice but to do this and with what we know about the current Enclave leader, the missiles could be on their way right now.

Several hours later.

The Lone Wanderer has returned with a missing left shoulder pad, a cracked helmet, a huge scratch on the front of his armor, no armor at all on his right arm, and a torn satchel with a tesla coil attached to it. He took of his helmet to reveal a scar across the part of his face the crack was on his helmet, "A deathclaw got it's claw into my helmet and cut my face and broke my helmet as well as scratch my chest piece, my shoulder pad got shot off and the tesla coil burnt my hand and I tore off the armor when it was hot so I had to use my other hand and attached it to my satchel" the Lone Wanderer said

Scribe Rothchild approached the Lone Wanderer and took the tesla coil "I'll take that to the labs immediately" Scribe Rothchild said to the Lone Wanderer. He than walked very slowly up the stairs to the labs, "I'll get you a new suit of power armor" Elder Lyons said, "Thank you" the Lone Wanderer said back to Elder Lyons. "Now when we have the tesla coil mass produced than we will begin with the building of the tesla cannons and after that you, all the other Knights and Liberty Prime will assault the path to Adams Air Force Base and after we destroy all Enclave soldiers you will enter the presidential metro and do whatever you must to get to AAFB and when you get there use a tesla cannon to destroy the turrets and when you get to wherever the AA cannons are you must destroy them and use the radio we will send you with to signal when we should fly in with vertibirds" Elder Lyons said to the Lone Wanderer, "I will not fail" the Lone Wanderer said back to Elder Lyons "Also, we see signs Sentinel Lyons will wake up very soon but we still can't be sure" Elder Lyons said to us all "Until the tesla cannons are done we want all knights accept the Lone Wanderer to be supplied with a device that can disable the brain modulators on Enclave deathclaws and you will all go into the wasteland and use these to destroy any Enclave outposts you can, we will also supply you with five pulse grenades to use in case you encounter a vertibird, robots, or your device for deathclaws is faulty" Elder Lyons said to all of us.