Chapter III: To the Brotherhood

I walked down the stairs into the metro, I saw a large metal gate with two handles, I pulled open the large gate.

As I stepped inside I saw a pink animal about the size of a small dog, a mole rat, I pulled out my 10mm pistol and shot it once before it died. I then walked through the rubble in the subway, there were posters on the walls.

I walked through a small hallway, then I walked came to a catwalk like walkway supported far above the ground. On the other side of the walkway I spotted a man with a hat covering his neck and the back of his head "Sir?" I called to the man, he didn't respond, "Sir?" I called louder, he didn't respond.

I slowly approached the mysterious person, I put my hand on his shoulder, he quickly jumped around and slapped me across the face, I flew back to the side and almost fell off of the walkway but my hunting rifle likly perished as it fell far into the darkness.

I pulled out my 10mm pistol and began shooting at the creature, I shot three times, I hit it's leg, arm and the last bullet missed because at this point my head was hanging off the walkway, it hit the support, the beam snapped and the middle of the walkway collapsed.

I fell and landed on the support and it fell to the side and slammed against a stone wall making a hole revealing a room, I climbed up the support and into the room, it was very dark.

I heard a odd voice, yelling "Yhu Dyeeee!" I looked and barely saw a super mutant running at me with a sledgehammer, I jumped to the side and it flew out the hole to its death, when it flew it grabbed onto the foot of the creature and pulled it down with it.

I searched the room and found nothing of use, so I continued through the metro, I went up some stairs and
found a long tunnel full of ghouls, I saw a person with dark black combat armor and a laser rifle and a .44 magnum and another guy with the same outfit and a assault carbine with a laser pistol, they were both shooting at about 20 ghouls and they killed about 17 of them before they were both killed by the ghouls, I pulled out my 10mm pistol and killed the last three.

I then walked to the two dead people, I searched the people and took their weapons and put on their armor, after searching them I found a note that read "Your mission as Talon Company mercenaries is to eliminate a vault dweller going by the name, The Lone Wanderer, he was last seen in a metro in D.C. and is wearing a armored vault 101 jumpsuit, good luck" I used my broken laser rifle to maintain the laser rifle I found on the mercenary. I went up some broken escalators and opened a gate into the outside, I walked out into the sun and navigated to a large building previously known as the Pentagon and is now known at the Brotherhood Of Steel Citadel.