Chapter V: The New Threat

The following takes place three weeks after the Raiders initiation for the Brotherhood Of Steel.

I was on a very important mission to eliminate a few deathclaws that were seen in northern D.C., I was sent to investigate the sightings and eliminate any deathclaws in the reported area.

I was walking like normal towards the area that I was supposed to search casually killing super mutants and pointing escaped slaves and super mutant captives towards the Citadel, I even encountered a camp with raiders in it.

I killed them all without much damage to my armor, when I got to the area I saw some strange things, two dead deathclaws, a broken lantern and a torn up metal barricade.

I searched more and came across a living deathclaw but it was missing a right leg and both arms, it's face was ripped and it was bleeding out.

I approached the animal and it was passive, I pet it and it was nice, I walked away to search more and when I got back I saw it's corpse in a pool of blood in the street next to a old destroyed car.

I searched more and found a trail of blood going from the passive deathclaw into a building, I entered and the entrance had rubble In it.

I saw a piece of metal in the rubble and decided to examine it, I picked up pieces of rubble one by one until I found a broken metal helmet with a nearly rubbed off white star with a E in the middle, I dug deeper into the rubble to find 4 dead men 3 with the same power armor and symbols on the helmet and one had a yellow and black suit with a similar hat next to his head with the same symbol on his head.

I decided to take a half of a plasma pistol the hat and the helmet, the power armor in there didn't look like any power armor I know of T-45D, T-51B, T-60A or X-51. None of those, I continued on my path until I was back at the Citadel to report this strange sighting, they told my to never approach a deathclaw no matter how tame it seems and said the odd symbol was the insignia of the Enclave, a part of the old government but they haven't been seen in this area for decades so why did they come now?

We had no idea, for now. For a few months we had no sightings of more Enclave soldiers, but a person had joined the Brotherhood Of Steel and he went by the name, The Lone Wanderer.

He was one of Lyons knights and he was sent to the Jefferson memorial do some things with a water purifier when a large number of Enclave vertibirds came and dropped of tons of Enclave soldiers and the Lone Wanderer and his father along with other scientists were attacked by the Enclave and were all saved my the Lone Wanderer who is also the son of one of the scientists and that's why he got into Lyons Knights so quickly, I kept the items from the dead Enclave soldiers as antiques in my home in the Citadel, the Enclave have taken over the Jefferson memorial and control the water purifier inside it.

The Enclave had been controlling the water purifier for a while, meanwhile we were planning our usurpation of the Jefferson memorial and readying our weapons, armor and soldiers, at this point I was one of Lyons knights and I got to meet the Lone Wanderer and Elder Lyons and his daughter who was leading the Brotherhood into the fight, me and other Knights went outside as a giant crane picked up a huge robot called Liberty Prime and we followed it into battle, we fought through tons of Enclave soldiers before we reached the Jefferson memorial and entered to fight more Enclave inside.

when we finally got to the purifier we entered and took out 6 Enclave soldiers but two officers told us not to fire, we decided to listen, right when we decided to listen the one closer dashed through the purifier door and left, probably took a vertibird. The other one stood calmly waiting for us to speak, "Who are you?" One said "I am Colonel Augustus Autumn, and you are?"
Kni- The Lone Wanderer over heard us talking "Colonel Augustus Autumn?" He asked "Yes" Colonel Autumn replied The Lone Wanderer took off his helmet, and Colonel Autumn instantly sprinted to the door and the Lone Wanderer began to fire at him and he fell to the floor The Lone Wanderer walked back up and he entered the chamber, a very loud siren started going off and Sentinel Lyons yelled at us to run as far as we can as fast as we can.

We ran as fast as we all could until we got to the Citadel and we entered, Elder Lyons asked us where his daughter was and we said she was at the Jefferson memorial with the Lone Wanderer and we think one of them activated the water purifier. I decided to go to the shooting range and my laser rifle jammed and was stuck, I asked the knight next to me and he said he could fix it. After a few minutes me gave my my laser rifle back and said he replaced the laser charger and the MF cell holder because they were worn out. We became friends his name was Knight Besiege.

We talked more the next day and we got reports that Enclave Hellfire units were being deployed all over the capital wasteland along with larger enclave outposts, that day me and Besiege were givin the task to locate and destroy as many Enclave Bases as possible, it was suggested we search in the normal wasteland first and destroy bases until dark.

We started on a hill and could see a Enclave camp from where we were and decided to kill the Hellfire unit before the rest and take out the normal soldiers than the officer. We ran In and began shooting at the Hellfire unit and it began shooting flaming projectiles out of a cannon called a heavy incinerator, it burnt me and set the dried grass on fire and we killed him and began firing at the normal soldiers next and the officer was killed when one of the Enclave soldiers accidentally turned him into a pile of green goo with a plasma rifle, we killed them and decided to take the plasma rifles and continue on our quest.

For hours we continued to burn down and kill everyone in all the Enclave bases we could find and we came back with Enclave tech, power armor, plasma weaponry and other gadgets the Brotherhood Of Steel could make use of, We came back to the Citadel with tons of things and our quest was definitely successful.