Travelling with Daniella

Monday 30 March 2009, Dublin, Ireland

"In spite of everything, the robbery missions had been a success and Daryl hadn't realised what I was doing undercover, which was wonderful, besides I was gradually giving Diana some happiness, without her knowing who the person behind that identity was, I was able to be happy, at least a little happiness had to come to Diana, I couldn't resist, I had to pay attention to my little sister and try to get closer to her, at least in the original plan it would happen anyway and the blow would be less when the plan actually happened, which ended up not happening in the end, well, with that I would be able to take a break with Daniella, and I decided to make her enjoy it a little."

The tickets have been bought, I can't wait to get out of here with Daniella and inspire her on yet another trip, she has no idea of the surprise that awaits her now, for the nine witches, I'm so anxious, so excited to leave, I'm arriving at my beloved, who is at work on her laptop all cuddly and concentrated, sitting on the sofa in the living room, I've even got my bags packed, everything ready for us to leave.

"Love?" I ask her, who is still sitting at her computer.

"Huh? What's up, Chariot? Can I get you anything?" I show her the tickets, smiling.

"Go and get changed, I've packed our bags, we're going on a trip, as I promised" I quickly see my girlfriend close her laptop and she gets up and runs into the bedroom, how cute.

"I think someone really wants to enjoy a trip" said my mum and I laughed a little.

Well now we just have to wait, how cute, I have to keep my promise, since last week I just left without even giving a good explanation, even so Daniella can understand, all because of the important mission I'm doing, she has no idea, she really doesn't, I'm so happy to remember the smile on Diana's face with my presence, she really is a little angel.
My girlfriend's back, she's beautiful, she's arrived all marvellous, she came straight over and hugged me and gave me a few kisses, as well as picking up the tickets and getting even more excited, look we're going to be able to go on a special date, finally, I've left her waiting too long for now

"Love, are we really going to Disney?" I nod my head in agreement.

"We can also visit Becca during this time since she lives there now, I wanted to make the trip a time when you could be happier" I said kindly and she nodded in agreement.

"I needed a bit of inspiration to write something, thanks love, I'd love a trip like this" said my beautiful girlfriend.

"I'll drop you both off at the airport, just remembering that you can't hire a car in the United States yet, as the minimum age to hire a car is 25, so don't forget to call someone to pick you up by car, as without a car you won't go anywhere in the United States" We nodded in agreement and I remember how complicated it really is.

I left the suitcases in the boot of the car, I was really excited and happy, just to see a smile on Daniella's face, my girlfriend all excited to go out with me, this is really going to be a lot of fun, I'm looking at her watching the window, with this beautiful face in profile, this cloudy sky from here she looks back at me, giving a wonderful smile, which then gives me a kiss and we were hugging looking at the way.
We arrived at the airport, and there Mum left us, she gave me a wonderful hug, I watched her go and then I looked back at my beloved, now it's time to get to the flight, we still have a little time to leave.

"You've really thought about everything, haven't you, love?" I nod my head in agreement.

"I knew how much you wanted it and I had to buy you a ticket, love, I couldn't forget you with your marvellous idea" I said, smiling.