-27-

27.

I eyed over everyone I could see Ryan, Jayce and kaira ours were filled with dread

My brain was numb, I couldn't think of anything fearing the fact that I had a gun on my head and standing near the person who caused all of these troubles.

I have struggled so hard to come here. And for me my sister's life really matters, I need to save her.  it doesn't matter if it takes my life in that process.

My gaze shifted to Sehar. She stood there silently but her eyes were trying to indicate something to me. Lowering her sight she glanced over at my left leg on to the boots I was wearing. And then I recalled from my subconscious mind.

F L A S H B A C K

An hour before the encounterance with Rafael. At the restroom,

"I have something to give you?" Sehar says while her hands slipped down inside her purse. "What is this?" I asked, being a little peculiar.

That's when my eyes widened at the sight I was observing. Instantly my numb brain tells me to step back.

"Wha- what is this?"

I said being extremely Astonished. I had expected your reaction to be like this. "This can't harm you." She says while taking a step further at me.

"No, stay right there and what do you mean this can't harm me."

"It's a freaking GUN!" I said while raising my voice. Leading Sehar to approach me.

"Can't you lower your voice." "Each time you speak you don't have to shout." She says while taking my hands and placing the guns on my palm.

"Now before you speak, listen to me carefully. It's not a gun. "It's an air gun."

"Mostly used to prey on the animals by hunters. And if you ask me how I get an authorization for this, then all you need to know is my ancestors did have this."

"Anyways, I'm damn sure we need to have a plan B. The psycho lover is extremely smart." "So we gotta keep this." She says and somehow I agreed to hide this gun.

"Seems like we need to exchange our footwear." She says while handing me her boots and how they were perfectly fitted on my feets, so on hers. And I walked inside the party lounge carrying a gun inside my boots.

P R E S E N T

"So in the count of ten, I will pull the trigger and let your sweet girlfriend die here."

He says as his eyes were darting on Ryan. I could see Ryan's eyes were intensely in pain.

But If he tried moving from his place then I would definitely get shotted.