361.She Is Already Pregnant

Park Bom was feeling forgotten and uncomfortable because everyone was treating Lisa so preciously.

She got up and looked at the Old Man, " Brother, I think I should leave now. I will come to meet you at another time. And the thing I tell you about... Please think about it." she smiled mildly at Old Man as she said her words.

Grandpa Jeon looked at Park Bom with his blank expression and nodded." Don't worry. I will see what can I do about this matter. And you don't need to visit me at the hospital anymore. You don't need to make trouble because of it." he patted her hand lightly.

" Brother, what are you saying? There is no trouble with it. I am your sister, so there is no trouble. " she smiled at him.

Jungkook looked at Park Bom and asked," Grandma, you're leaving early when I just came? Aren't you gonna stay longer? "

Park Bom smiled hearing Jungkook's words but her face darkened when her gaze fell on Lisa. She looked at her with her darkened gaze as his smile stiffened.

She turned to Jungkook and said," Jungkook, I will come to meet you guys next time. But it's not good for me to stay here longer and it will only disturb Brother if there will be so many people. Now you came, there is no need for me to stay here anymore." she does not want to stay anymore and see Lisa's face.

Lisa looked at Park Bom and said," Take Care Grandma. And don't worry about Grandpa. We will take care of him. " she said politely.

But her politeness, made Park Bom clench her fists in anger. However, she could not do anything.

She gritted her teeth and smiled forcefully at her and walked toward the door. When she was about to hold the doorknob when the door was pushed open from the outside and her face almost got hit with it.

Thankfully the person on the other side was careful and didn't open it with a force otherwise her face would have been smashed because of it.

Park Bom was startled and backed away a few steps. When the door opened and the person from the other side entered the room, her body stiffened.

She was shocked to see Chaerin. She didn't expect her to come so soon. When she came to the hospital, she confirmed that Chaerin shouldn't be there.

She does not want to face Chaerin because she was embarrassed and angry at the same time. If she hadn't told her about her granddaughter then she wasn't living in so much stress and everything would have been going smoothly.

She has to talk to Old Jeon also about something which she cannot do in front of others so she came separately making sure that he was alone at that time.

Now before she can leave Lisa and others came and now Chaerin also came. She pursed her lips and looked at her with her stiffened expressions.

....

When Mother Jeon opened the door, she opened it carefully wondering if the Old man was sleeping. But when she opened the gate and entered the room, she saw Park Bom, whom she hadn't seen since that day.

She was shocked and perplexed at the same time. She has not seen her for more than a year now and it was strange to see her like this.

Lisa looked towards the door and saw Mother Jeon and Bom staring at each other with uncomfortable expressions.

She was confused about why Park Bom was uncomfortable seeing Mother Jeon when everything happened according to her at that time.

She felt that there is something that she doesn't know.

" Mother. You came?" Lisa stood up from the chair and walked to Mother Jeon and took the bag from her hands.

Chaerin looked at her and smiled stiffly when she noticed that Lisa is here as well. She remembered the encounter between Lisa and Park Bom and thought that it must be uncomfortable for her to see Park Bom here.